Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought the game pass for 1 dollar but i dont seem to get it and it has already taken 3 payments can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by emirhansoy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. emirhansoy
    emirhansoy Guest

Game pass

I have bought the game pass for 1 dollar but i dont seem to get it and it has already taken 3 payments can anyone help?

:)

emirhansoy, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020
  3. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC: Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable. I...
  4. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  5. xbox live vs game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live vs game pass: hi looking for some guidance. at present we have 3 xbox one consoles in the house. I have my own live account and my 2 boys share another xbox live account. I am considering getting them the game...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Code: I Got A Xbox Game Pass Code That I Do Not Need Does Anyone Want It 3c1ca5db-dbc1-4326-9c4e-d5991eac9584
  7. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  8. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...
  9. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  10. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88