Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought the game pass for 1 dollar but i dont seem to get it and it has already taken 3 payments can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by emirhansoy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. emirhansoy
    emirhansoy Guest

Game pass

I have bought the game pass for 1 dollar but i dont seem to get it and it has already taken 3 payments can anyone help?

:)

emirhansoy, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass: Hello everyone. Some time ago I contacted Microsoft support right after seeing the E3 and creating an account for the Gaming pass. When I was in the chat I spoke to 2 people from Microsoft about...
  3. Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc: I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about a week. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games will not launch, even games I have played...
  4. Game PAss for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Game PAss for PC Beta: OK my PC updated to the newest version of Windows 10 as suggested, no issue there, but now when it is trying to install the Beta App itself It tells me to make sure you're connected Then try...
  5. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, so i have 2 years of xbox live in my account. I saw this Xbox game pass ultimate deal for 1$ and i was like : ''hell yea''. So i clicked on the 1$ thingy. [img] After i click on it, it...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  8. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked): The last week has been a royal pain in the ass trying to get GPU to work on PC, lots of errors and MS Store doing weird stuff, so I just bit the bullet and did a complete fresh install of 1903 on...