Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass

Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my account, but it’s still saying I don’t have Game Pass. Does it just tame time to give me the GP or is there
    an error?

:)

wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
  6. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine: Should we wait for release in Ukraine? How should I buy XBOX Game Pass for PC now? Hoooow? c5e86d3a-3b63-4685-a089-3ff3ccc3659e
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over? I have a windows 10 PC. Thanks...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  6. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  7. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  8. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un jeux 70 euros en dématérialisé il y a deux ans. Il est apparu sur le xbox game pass cette année. Je ne peux plus lancer ce jeux sans être abonné au xbox game pass....
  10. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...