Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass

Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my account, but it’s still saying I don’t have Game Pass. Does it just tame time to give me the GP or is there
    an error?

:)

wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few...
  3. How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?: How do i bug Xbox Game Pass PC for next 2 or 3 etc months at the same time. I don't want it to take money from my account every month but i want to buy it in bulk for 2-3 months. Anybody know how...
  4. Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass game just re-installed and lost save games: I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 and put in some serious hours. Turned my PC on this morning after playing it yesterday with no issues and went to play it and it said it wasn't available. Went...
  5. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...
  7. Losiing save data (Game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Losiing save data (Game pass PC): So I was playing MechWarrior5 on PC for about 30 hours and then suddenly all my save games are lost. I searched the game folder and there was no save data, tried signing out, reinstalling Xbox...
  8. Xbox Game Pass, “For this, The owner needs to sign in.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass, “For this, The owner needs to sign in.”: Hello all! I have an annoying problem that has recently started to happen. I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have several games downloaded, and I play them on a regular basis- I have...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  10. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...