Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Game Pass

Today, when I signed into my xbox, I was prompted with an offer for Game Pass Ultimate for $1. I entered my card details and it took it from my account, but it’s still saying I don’t have Game Pass. Does it just tame time to give me the GP or is there
    an error?

:)

wonderlandd17, Jun 18, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  3. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  4. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  5. xbox game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc beta: The xbox game pass beta is saying that my subscription is about to expire, but when i go to my account it's on reccuring billing. Any idea whats going on ?? Don't want my subscription to be...
  6. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  7. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  8. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  9. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  10. Game Pass Sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Sharing.: Hi guys and gals. After advice on here I decided to go ahead and get game pass to share with my nephew. Its great. Just need advice as we are both playing Mortal Combat XL and having a great...