game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i used a code of xbox game pass for 2 weeks in a account that he is not the "xbox home" and when i try to enter to any game wich i downloaded from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hgeliyahu567, Aug 8, 2019.

1. hgeliyahu567
    hgeliyahu567 Guest

game pass

i used a code of xbox game pass for 2 weeks in a account that he is not the "xbox home" and when i try to enter to any game wich i downloaded from the xbox game pass i got a massage that say for this game you need to be online and i am online with a good
    intarnet and a good connect but the massage telling me that i need to make this account to my "home xbox" but i dont want to because i have another account with live that he use the be the "xbox home" and this is the account that i want to be "xbox home"

the error code isgame pass :(0x803f9008)

Thanks for the helpers

:)

hgeliyahu567, Aug 8, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  3. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...
  4. Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]: Salve, mi è stato addebitato il rinnovo del mio Xbox Game pass con largo anticipo, mentre io a giorni lo stavo per disattivare. Richiedo urgente rimborso. [Translation-Hello, I was charged to...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: I got a promotional free month of the ultimate game pass which i want to try out but the code on the back is a character short. The website wont accept it, any suggestions??...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Store - Share Game Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Store - Share Game Option: I have a question - when I go to the gamepass store and press the menu button on a game, what is that Share Game option that uses the Chat Messenger, how does this work? submitted by /u/2BERZERK...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps: Hi there, I recently noticed that all games in my Xbox Game Pass PC library were stuck at 60fps despite having set the in game settings to unlimited or 144fps. Sea of Thieves, Halo, Gears of War...
  8. 0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070015 Error install games on Xbox Game Pass due to "storage has been disconnected": This happens with EVERY single install, but my storage is not being disconnected. I have to reboot and it will resume for a little then error out again. 63f84fdb-3260-4d9c-a74a-7572ac720afa
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed on separate hard drive on my iMac 27-inch 2019. There is a persistent problem with Xbox (Beta) app / Windows Store - whenever I try to install a game with...
  10. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...