Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo Gibt es den Game Pass auch auf Pre-Payd Karte für 1Jahr, wie xbox live? ____ [Translation - Hello Is there also the game pass on pre-payd... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by paulfranke1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. paulfranke1
    paulfranke1 Guest

Game Pass

Hallo Gibt es den Game Pass auch auf Pre-Payd Karte für 1Jahr, wie xbox live?

____

[Translation -

Hello Is there also the game pass on pre-payd card for 1 year, like xbox live?]

:)

paulfranke1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  4. Game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not working: I bought Xbox gold to try it out and the day after I bought game pass ultimate. That evening I played games via game pass but now (2 days later) I cant start any of the games from game pass. It...
  5. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  6. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  8. game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass: quando volta a funcionar a game pass nao to conseguindo assinar Translation: when the game pass works again I can't sign ccf1de7f-2e0e-443d-a664-0783fb904f26
  9. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  10. World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization: World war Z for the xbox should be taken down due to it has a permission for Saber interactive to record/store an review player data for internal use. but how do we know its truly safe nowadays?...