Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo Gibt es den Game Pass auch auf Pre-Payd Karte für 1Jahr, wie xbox live? ____ [Translation - Hello Is there also the game pass on pre-payd... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by paulfranke1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. paulfranke1
    paulfranke1 Guest

Game Pass

Hallo Gibt es den Game Pass auch auf Pre-Payd Karte für 1Jahr, wie xbox live?

____

[Translation -

Hello Is there also the game pass on pre-payd card for 1 year, like xbox live?]

:)

paulfranke1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?: Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket/Windows 10 Edition is free with Game Pass on the Xbox but is not available for Game Pass on the PC? They are the same exact version so it makes no sense why only the Xbox...
  3. Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game now showing up as a Game Pass game: Hi, I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 on disc in December last year and installed it from the disc. During the past two weeks it is no longer showing up as my game (in my owned games) but rather as...
  4. Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate/how to save money: So my family and I got a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate over a year ago. The service was not renewed due to funds. We now have the funds as a family and we would like to get the Xbox Game Pass...
  5. Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Help!!Cant lanch game on xbox pass: i got the xbox pass a week ago and it was fine until 2 days ago every time i lanch the games on xbox pass,it link me to the page download game service on microsoft store and i already download it....
  6. Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping: buenas a todos cuando inicio el nuevo juego de game pass Fallout 76 , me sale un error no region ping y nada no puedo hacer nada mas. 82736345-ddb1-4ece-b81e-31f1be140bb4
  7. xbox game pass region code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass region code: Hi I just bought a code for the game pass and i didn't notice that it was a code for america when i live in europe. Conclusion: i don't have access to the online game. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.: Hi, Firstly I know Game Pass on PC is a 'Beta' so please don't use that as a generic reply. And remember this is a PC question, so if you don't reply with Xbox fixes or reply with uninstall and...
  9. Game-pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game-pass: I own game-pass, but no live-gold!??? Can't play any multiplayer-games...any known problems? ec20680c-5f53-433b-b491-2ff3fed056f8
  10. Latest update to Xbox Game Pass PC breaks it

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update to Xbox Game Pass PC breaks it: I can sign in but login box keeps flashing up. I was able to finish off a game (Dishonored 2) that I had previously started thankfully but no other games will run (various errors all pointing to...