Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I saw a deal on xbox today: 1 month for 1€ or 2 months for 2€. So i thought I would go for the 2 months for 2 euro. But now I see its €2,- each... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JapyoStylez, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:23 AM.

1. JapyoStylez
    JapyoStylez Guest

Game pass

Hi,

I saw a deal on xbox today: 1 month for 1€ or 2 months for 2€.

So i thought I would go for the 2 months for 2 euro. But now I see its €2,- each month so €4,- for 2 months is that correct?

That would still be fine, although it is a bit misleading.. but I would only be interested in the 2 months to try it out.

So I turned off the auto renewal for the gamepass. The strange thing is when I look at my subscribtions it says:

expires on 15-5-2020. Last renewal with € 2,00 on 9-9-2019.

Why does it say 15-5-2020 when I chose for 2 months only and I turned off auto renew?

There is also an option to cancel gamepass all together but then it would end right away and it would give me back my €2,-...

Can anyone clarify what is happening because I'm lost, lol.

:)

2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  3. Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor[Translation-Xbox game...: Xbox game pass for pc Yönetici izni gerektiren oyunlar yüklenmiyor. İnternetten araştırdığımda yönetici hesabı oluşturmam gerektiği yazıyor. Fakat denetim masasından kullanıcı bilgilerime...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimateyi 1 ay kullandım ve sonrasında kullanmadım. Otomatik ödeme açık olduğundan fatura yazmış fakat ben sistemi kullanmadığım için parasınıda yatırmadım. Kullanmadığım sisteme...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select any drive to install games: While trying to install any games on Xbox Game Pass for PC, i am unavailable to select any of my drives to install the game. [img] I've tried several workarounds including going to...
  6. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  7. cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    cant buy Xbox Game Pass for PC: hey im trying to get that 1 month for 1$ xbox game pass for pc but it keeps asking me how i want to pay the rest... i have 2$ in my account 49cba14a-4827-4261-a80e-61af43fbf70f
  8. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....
  9. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020