game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK all you Xbox players out there, i have a little problem i have the Xbox x i have game pass, now the problem is that when i down load games like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hellfires666, Sep 11, 2019.

1. hellfires666
    hellfires666 Guest

game pass

OK all you Xbox players out there, i have a little problem i have the Xbox x i have game pass, now the problem is that when i down load games like shadow of mordor ultimate edition,ori and the blind forest, ARK, and wastlander 2,
    they load in to the games then make a load hum noise the go to the dash board, so this is what i have done so far: 1 re set Xbox by holding down the power button and also un plugging the cord 2 cleared local saves 3 deleted and re installed the games and as
    a last ditch effort factory rest the Xbox x all to no avail, so if any one has any idea please HELP thanks.

:)

hellfires666, Sep 11, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  3. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  4. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

in XboX Insiders
    Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay: Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load...
  6. Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with downloadable game via xbox game pass: Downloaded "A Plaque tale" on my PC via the xbox game pass. It let me play through the first chapter, but is now asking for a disc to be inserted to proceed. I've checked the status of the...
  7. Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?: I just bought an Xbox One X. Are there any must have games that aren't already on Game Pass? 9f917647-d9a2-4f62-9b09-49af149fd61d
  8. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  9. Game Pass download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass download speed: Hi everyone! I have really low download speed when I download certain game while have 65mbps + with other games. Anyone having this problem as well? This morning I am trying to download Monster...
  10. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: Okay so my wife cancelled the Game Pass Ultimate subscription a few days ago, but I still have Live Gold. I'm not complaining but it confuses me because I thought the Live Gold would be cancelled...