game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK all you Xbox players out there, i have a little problem i have the Xbox x i have game pass, now the problem is that when i down load games like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hellfires666, Sep 11, 2019.

1. hellfires666
    hellfires666 Guest

game pass

OK all you Xbox players out there, i have a little problem i have the Xbox x i have game pass, now the problem is that when i down load games like shadow of mordor ultimate edition,ori and the blind forest, ARK, and wastlander 2,
    they load in to the games then make a load hum noise the go to the dash board, so this is what i have done so far: 1 re set Xbox by holding down the power button and also un plugging the cord 2 cleared local saves 3 deleted and re installed the games and as
    a last ditch effort factory rest the Xbox x all to no avail, so if any one has any idea please HELP thanks.

:)

hellfires666, Sep 11, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate and game pass quests

I didn't mean that. Now, you can share game pass and games but account mast have its own game pass to see game pass quests. Will game pass quest will be available for them?
  6. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  3. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  5. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: I both game pass on website but it is not playing on console.What is wrong? 56ff6cf6-9f94-4037-9034-39463d10fbf3
  6. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hi, i’m currently an owner of an Xbox one and am a subscriber to Game Pass ultimate. I’m considering buying a 2nd Xbox for when i’m away from home. Will my siblings be able to use my Game Pass on...
  7. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  8. Xbox Beta Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Game Pass: I bought it Xbox Beta Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month with my credit card. Bank took the money but gamepass was not active and I cant see the order history on microsoft page. Payment appears in my...
  9. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  10. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...