Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Should i add credit card to buy the xbox game pass using my microsoft account ? d49c4018-9fdf-4b7d-b7e1-41e22e6e0800 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ahmadalowaidah, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Game pass

Should i add credit card to buy the xbox game pass using my microsoft account ?

:)

ahmadalowaidah, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass on PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC Games: Hello, I have tried now for three months to install multiple games through the game pass. I have had nothing but problems. The problems change , but I have been unable to get any to work save...
  3. World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization: World war Z for the xbox should be taken down due to it has a permission for Saber interactive to record/store an review player data for internal use. but how do we know its truly safe nowadays?...
  4. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: Can you cancel your game pass at any time e4104785-1471-4e44-abaa-f61ba48b1c50
  5. game pass bad

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass bad: hello i buy game pass for the app (pc beta) and no it active, any solution please? bf033750-847b-456a-8389-0a3aa1902eb6
  6. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  7. Game pass Ultimate & Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass Ultimate & Spotify: So I decided to get game pass ultimate the other day and also get the Spotify premium but I have yet to receive my Spotify code... Any help?? a68ec6dc-115e-483e-9568-79efd57849da
  8. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  9. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  10. xbox game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc beta: The xbox game pass beta is saying that my subscription is about to expire, but when i go to my account it's on reccuring billing. Any idea whats going on ?? Don't want my subscription to be...