Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Am only a PC gamer, I am curious if I want Xbox Game Pass for PC or the ultimate. Am unclear if there is an advantage for myself with ultimate version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jim0001, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jim0001
    Jim0001 Guest

Game Pass

Am only a PC gamer, I am curious if I want Xbox Game Pass for PC or the ultimate. Am unclear if there is an advantage for myself with ultimate version or if I only "need/want" just the game pass for PC. I read the descriptions but am still unsure if it
    benefits me going ultimate. Any clarifications would be helpful and appreciated.

:)

Jim0001, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  4. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  5. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  6. xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001: THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR AND MICROSOFT HAVE NOT FIXED IT I cannot download games due to needing 'admin privileges' I am an admin. I have tried EVERYTHING I reinstalled windows...
  7. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  8. How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone

in XBoX on Mobile
    How it will works when xcloud and game pass beone: How will it works when xcloud and game pass beone 66714400-c50d-48d5-a3a9-66aa850833cd
  9. Getting a game added to game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game added to game pass.: Is there a procedure that one can follow in order to get a game added to game pass? 4df174d1-cd7f-43e9-9dc2-30a0868d1c17
  10. Xbox One Minecraft Realm Privacy Setting - (downloaded from Game Pass)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Minecraft Realm Privacy Setting - (downloaded from Game Pass): I am getting the error: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See Instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."...