Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play my games. I bought the game pass ultimate on 9/27/2019 for the 2 month for 2 $. I keep getting a sign in or renew subscription message when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PROXBOXKILLER24, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Game pass

I cant play my games. I bought the game pass ultimate on 9/27/2019 for the 2 month for 2 $. I keep getting a sign in or renew subscription message when opening the games. Im using the same profile i bought it with and when i go to mange subscription its
    still there and active. I can even look through and download games off of the pass but i cant play them. I have already hard reset the xbox. I was planning on keeping my subscription after my 2 months but now im not sure.

:)

PROXBOXKILLER24, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass not working on PC: I have a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which i use often on my Xbox One and haven't had any issues. I recently found out the new Flight Sim was included in the Game Pass and could be...
  3. "Xbox Game Pass," [Can't Sign In, Or Play Games?]

in XBoX on Windows
    "Xbox Game Pass," [Can't Sign In, Or Play Games?]: I have the Game Pass, which has been working fine until recently. First, I notice that for every game I install, it creates a hidden partition on the drive, which really had me puzzled trying to...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.: Hello! My brother and I share all our games amd subscriptions through game share. Our game pass Ultimate subscription is o his account and I only get access to all the gold perks and just the...
  5. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  6. Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! It says my game needs game pass even though I bought it!?: Today I went to play ARK when it said I needed the gamepass! I had bought the game over maybe a year ago and it never had this issue. The problem is I got the gamepass about 5 months ago and just...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  8. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  9. Error code 0x80070005 when trying to install game pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070005 when trying to install game pass for PC.: Hi all, I've spent about the last two days trying to install game pass after purchasing it, I've already tried messing with permissions and taking ownership of files. My windows is updated, I've...
  10. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...