Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play my games. I bought the game pass ultimate on 9/27/2019 for the 2 month for 2 $. I keep getting a sign in or renew subscription message when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PROXBOXKILLER24, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Game pass

I cant play my games. I bought the game pass ultimate on 9/27/2019 for the 2 month for 2 $. I keep getting a sign in or renew subscription message when opening the games. Im using the same profile i bought it with and when i go to mange subscription its
    still there and active. I can even look through and download games off of the pass but i cant play them. I have already hard reset the xbox. I was planning on keeping my subscription after my 2 months but now im not sure.

:)

PROXBOXKILLER24, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: Round about how long will games normally stay on the ultimate game pass library before they are removed? 611dde4e-9f22-4a1d-aef4-dd393d04fba7
  3. Xbox game pass for PC acheivements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC acheivements: Hi, I have installed riverbond, and am i currently trying to complete the monthly reward for getting an achievement on a pc game. I have completed tutorial and first level, but no chevo. It...
  4. Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?: It's atrocious how hard it is to access the installation folders in the first place. Most people probably won't notice easily if they also have this issue. It took some messing around with...
  5. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion: There is a Spotify Premium promotion have just purchased a little bit ago and the information says I'll get a six digit code in an message through the Xbox App message center, Xbox messages, or...
  7. Game pass games not loading!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass games not loading!: so today i renewed my game pass with a pre paid 3 month games pass ultimate card. All my older games are still installed and i can download new ones. But whenever i try to launch a games pass game...
  8. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  9. Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!: It's the best thing Microsoft has done with the Xbox, no doubt about it. d8a4a9c0-5bd9-453d-abe9-c6f0cbebcefe
  10. Ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass games: One you have the fames from the game pass library and then they get removed will you still have them on your xbox? Thank you d7a1018a-cfd2-4306-84d9-af70ec876124