Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Brand new xbox one with free game pass and gold, downloaded gears of war ... next day to play the game and its stuck on the loading screen .... i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SAS towlie, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SAS towlie
    SAS towlie Guest

Game pass

Brand new xbox one with free game pass and gold, downloaded gears of war ... next day to play the game and its stuck on the loading screen .... i have loaded other apps and then back to gears ... same problem occurs... should of gone PS?

:)

SAS towlie, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail: I bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but did not receive a Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro code via email. 6e3e7205-66a5-4f1b-a1cb-da293ba17c40
  3. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate game pass: My ultimate gamepass has been suspended due to non payment. This is because they are trying to withdraw an entire year. Where can i change this to monthly or quarterly?...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PROMO

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS PROMO: Eu comprei o xbox game pass a mais de 25 dias na promoção de discord nitro, e ainda n consegui resgatar o código em lugar algum. [Translation-I bought the xbox game pass for over 25 days in...
  5. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  9. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  10. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60