game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would it be possible to make ninty-nine knights backwards compatible and add it to game pass 3e901ddb-7727-4a37-bbe7-35b1ae285c5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabledKing323, Dec 2, 2019.

1. game pass

would it be possible to make ninty-nine knights backwards compatible and add it to game pass

:)

FabledKing323, Dec 2, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Sharing game pass on 2 Xbox’s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing game pass on 2 Xbox’s: Simple question: Can xbox game pass ultimate be shared with an account family member on a separate console? we have 2 xbox ones. One for me, one for the kid. Mine is the home console. His...
  3. Discord nitro/game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord nitro/game pass ultimate: Well, i bought Xbox game pass ultimate on 15 November and still didn't get discord nitro for 3 months. I don't own Xbox one/360. Im on Pc. I didn't get any email. i asked on online support about...
  4. Game Pass Games Not Launching/Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Games Not Launching/Freezing: Anyone have any ideas on why some of my Game Pass games are not launching or are freezing and crashing. Outer Worlds won't launch and crashes on the 2nd title screen, and Remnant freezes and...
  5. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  6. Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

in XBoX on Windows
    Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X: I was able to install the Xbox game pass for pc beta on my surface pro x, however when I run the program it says "Make sure you're connected" that it can not update windows. Windows is fully...
  7. Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.: I can't get the Xbox PC app to recognize that I have a Game Pass subscription. It asks me to buy a new subscription even though the order history page shows i already have it. I already signed in...
  8. Xbox live/game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live/game pass subscription: I am the lead account on my sons (age 9) xbox, live ran out this morning and he was offered a special purchase £1 for 3 month game pass. I tried to purchase for him but it said he wasn’t allowed...
  9. Como dar de baja game pass?[Translation-How to unsubscribe game pass?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Como dar de baja game pass?[Translation-How to unsubscribe game pass?]: Contrate game pass por $10 pesos pero se me olvido cancelar antes del segundo mes, así que ya se facturo, pero no cuento con saldo suficiente para pagar la suscripción, se puede dar de baja sin...
  10. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f