Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tengo una duda, si compro una tarjeta de game pass ¿La puedo usar para comprar un pack de fortnite? [Translation-I have a question, if I buy a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dimee Buggy, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Dimee Buggy
    Dimee Buggy Guest

Game pass

Tengo una duda, si compro una tarjeta de game pass ¿La puedo usar para comprar un pack de fortnite?

[Translation-I have a question, if I buy a game pass card can I use it to buy a fortnite pack?]

:)

Dimee Buggy, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass for Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition 0x803fb107

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition 0x803fb107: (or for standard Sea of Thieves: 0x803f8001) When I try to install Sea of Thieves through the Xbox Game Pass for PC an error occurs with the above codes. Other games are able to install. I have...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for $1 available more than once per account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass for $1 available more than once per account: I've noticed that even though I've bought Xbox Game Pass with this discount before and cancelled my subscription, when I buy it again the price is still $1. I wonder if this is how it should work...
  4. My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass (PC) Subscription is up to date, but I cannot download any games.: My account says it was renewed on 3/27, and shows the status as "all good" I also had the payment taken from my bank account. However, I cannot download any games from Game Pass now, but I can...
  5. I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App: Since last Month i get these Problem when i start the XboX App or Game Pass App. I didnt change anything, i have the Same Internet Provider and didnt change my Setup or anything like that and the...
  6. Despite having Game pass unable to start new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite having Game pass unable to start new games: I have purchased the xbox game pass and currently it is active. But since two days it is not allowing me to download games and saying to renew or buy the subscription. When navigated to...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: I want to buy the Xbox game pass by credit card but there is a problem when registering. but it is giving an error when it comes to putting the CVV number on the card. I put the right number and...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  10. COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMO CANCELAR SUSCRIPCION GAME PASS [HOW TO CANCEL GAME PASS SUBSCRIPTION]: Hola, Me he dado de alta con la promoción de un mes a 1 euros pero mi ordenador no admite los juegos. Quiero darlo de baja y no veo la forma. No es normal, he cancelado otras suscripciones de...