Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ouve um problema... Esqueci de cancelar a assinatura do Game Pass, e não tenho dinheiro para pagar e veio a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito. Fiz o... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZzF3rnandozZ, Mar 7, 2020.

1. ZzF3rnandozZ
    ZzF3rnandozZ Guest

Game Pass

Ouve um problema... Esqueci de cancelar a assinatura do Game Pass, e não tenho dinheiro para pagar e veio a cobrança no meu cartão de crédito. Fiz o cancelamento agora, e preciso urgente cancelar essa cobrança do meu cartão. Pois não tenho dinheiro. Me
    ajudem

:)

ZzF3rnandozZ, Mar 7, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

Gold does not come with Game Pass and Game Pass does not come with gold.

If you look to the right of where it says "Enjoy the benefits of Gold and Game Pass" it's to get you to check out Ultimate Game Pass which is a subscription that does include both gold and game pass as well as game pass for PC.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  3. Game Pass Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Games: Hi, is it possible to make direct suggestions to Microsoft to add games on to game pass , games like DBZ, Max Pain, LA Noire, Unreal Tournament, NFS Heat ect. a couple of good title games...
  4. Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!: I just paid for my Xbox Game Pass for PC, downloaded the app and signed in but it hasnt registered I have paid for the product and is trying to get me to pay again! Please can someone advise how I...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available: Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix...
  6. can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Ori and the will of the wisps on xbox game pass pc: i can't install ori and the will of the wisp. Always get a error message, code 0x80073cfc. I have a game pass pc account. Anyone having the same probem ? bfd711ce-3ef7-42d0-b049-5cdd7d0afd16
  7. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start: my problem is that some games of game pass ultimate pc won't lunching and other games do. For example: yakuza 0 is not lunching anymore instead the MS store is showing up and tell me to install...
  9. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  10. Holister free 1 month xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Holister free 1 month xbox game pass: I am new to the world of xbox. I got given a free 1 month xbox game pass ultimate voucher from Holister and cannot work how to use it. Can anyone advise. Tried on the xbox itself but it didn't...