Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I already own a game for years like mass effect 2 and 3 why should I have to by a ea game pass to play it now? Give us 60 to 80 for an game and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VikingSc, Mar 22, 2020.

1. VikingSc
    VikingSc Guest

Game pass

If I already own a game for years like mass effect 2 and 3 why should I have to by a ea game pass to play it now? Give us 60 to 80 for an game and then they come looking for more with the pass. I can understand the pass if you want to try games you dont
    own but to make someone buy your pass to play something they

paid for seems low. Figures Ea would do it but that xbox alowed it was disappointing.

:)

VikingSc, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Game failed to completely Uninstall from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game failed to completely Uninstall from Xbox Game Pass: Hey all, Tried to update State of Decay 2 to the new edition for the XBOX PC GAME PASS. Ended up having to uninstall it, but I think it got corrupted. The Game shows on the left list of...
  3. Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC: Hi I was trying to play state of decay 2 Judgment addition on PC with the games pass and I get the following message "When you got a refund on State of Decay 2 it was removed from your device."...
  4. Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2! Pc edition on game pass: Why I can’t play with friends on coop online ?? 9f68e0b9-71e8-4405-9ddc-00dbfe2db16d
  5. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...
  6. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  7. Can't play Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass game: I was in the middle of a playthrough of Vampyr on Xbox Game Pass. Yesterday, Microsoft removed it Game Pass. Now I can't play. It says in order to play the game, I have to sign in. But I am signed...
  8. Can't play most games on game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play most games on game pass.: If I try playing any game with any form of online [so far I've tried Dead Cells, TABS, and Human Fall Flat], it show this error [dead cells screenshot]. [img] Can someone help? I've spent a few...
  9. Xbox Games Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass Ultimate: Hallo liebe Xbox Cummunity. Ich habe seit einer weile den Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Abonnement. Er ist vor ein paar Tagen abgelaufen. Nun kann ich ihn aber trotz ausreichendem Guthaben auf meinem...
  10. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...