Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi So I paid for a couple of games that are included in xbox game pass. I was offered a few in-game upgrades through Game Pass. Will I be able to keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefMike333, May 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. ChiefMike333
    ChiefMike333 Guest

Game Pass

Hi

So I paid for a couple of games that are included in xbox game pass. I was offered a few in-game upgrades through Game Pass. Will I be able to keep my progress and stuff when Game Pass expires? Or will the game reset and I lose everything?

:)

ChiefMike333, May 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

With the xbox game pass, have I minecraft forever?
    Only as long as the game is in Game Pass, and as long as you have an active Game Pass subscription.

If you stop your Game Pass subscription, or the game leaves Game Pass, you need to buy it. f

Be aware, that you get a 20% rebate on games you purchase that are in Game Pass while you have Game Pass.
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass 3 month code

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 3 month code: I have just received an Xbox game pass 3 month code with the AMD game rewards and it wont let me use the code as apparently i have already used a trail ? d57ed583-8789-4b0f-85ec-1b3736922cf4
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  5. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  6. Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on XBOX Game Pass for PC (Beta) freezing before main menu loads in: Hi I am having trouble with Halo - The Master Chief Collection on XBOX Game Pass for PC(Beta). It was working fine the first 4 or 5 times I played it but now it freezes before the main menu...
  7. Xbox Game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass for PC (Beta): Hello. I bought a Ryzen processor and got a coupon for a game pass. I installed a game pass xbox for PC and it was installed in a language I can't read (see picture). How can i change to...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  9. probleme appli game pass[Translation - probleme appli game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    probleme appli game pass[Translation - probleme appli game pass]: bonjour , depuis quelques jours je ne trouve plus la fonctionnalité " a jouer plus " sur le game pass. même les jeux que je veut mettre dans cette liste n'ont même plus ce choix. une solution...
  10. "Game Pass not working" update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Game Pass not working" update: Nothing has changed. I've restarted my xbox countless times, I've hard reset it, I've removed and redownloaded my account and it seems to have done nothing. I left it for a few days to see if it...