game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to purchase game pass for pc, I have 10$ on my account but i do not have a backup payment since i am outside us.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by geenms, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:02 AM.

1. geenms
    geenms Guest

game pass

I want to purchase game pass for pc, I have 10$ on my account but i do not have a backup payment since i am outside us.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  3. error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC: I live in Paraguay and I understand that if it is available in my country and several of my friends already have the XboxGamePass for PC and I have already tried 5 times to try to buy the pass...
  4. Game pass ultimate conversion help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate conversion help: Hello everyone, i want to buy 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1€ What happen if i already have 6 months of live gold and 3 months of PC game pass? Will i get 12 months of GPU?...
  5. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I just bought a Game Pass package, but immediately realised that without Gold I couldn't play online. I went to the Game Pass option on my console and selected the Upgrade option to get the...
  6. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  7. FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS problem with Ori and the will of the wisps GAME PASS PC version: As in the title i can't get more then 25fps circa in "Ori and the will of the wisps" no matter what i change in the the video option even at 720p i can get at most 25fps. The problem is that some...
  8. Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasteland 3 on Game Pass : Saved games from PC to Xbox: Hi; I downloaded Wasteland 3 via Game pass onto my laptop, and now I have downloaded this onto my Xbox one. But the saved games on PC does not seem be be saved into the cloud so that the Xbox...
  9. Games Not Loading On Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Not Loading On Xbox Game Pass App: I've recently built a pc and I was hoping to play Dead By Daylight through the Xbox Game Pass app as it was the game I've been playing on my Xbox the most. The problem I'm having is that whenever...
  10. Is the $14.99 monthly game pass needed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the $14.99 monthly game pass needed?: If a person only plays a few games regularly, do we need to be paying for the $14.99 monthly game pass? fortnite, rocket league f98f16f9-b9c9-402b-9a36-458093539641