game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant download games ? I have agame pass,put the number in. Then i got minecraft and played . My mum then subscribed. I then tried to play power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JPLLeslie, Jan 22, 2021.

1. JPLLeslie
    JPLLeslie Guest

game pass

Why cant download games ? I have agame pass,put the number in. Then i got minecraft and played . My mum then subscribed. I then tried to play power rangers. And. Fortnight. I cant.i bought marvel avengers. Disc and. I cant just play it? I ajust want play
    my games please from jude

:)

JPLLeslie, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching: So I've recently got Xbox Game Pass for PC and I've downloaded a bunch of games I've been wanting to play. The issue comes from where I started a download of The Yakuza Remastered Collection for...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Monthly Quest Bug - Nier Automata not Completing after 1 of the 2 optional...: The Nier Automata quest monthly game pass quest appears to be bugged. The quest says to complete one of two of the available options to get 100%; I've completed option 2 (Subjugate 2 enemies....),...
  4. Problems with Xbox Game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Xbox Game pass for pc: Hello I have had an issue with Xbox Game pass for pc where it says on my Microsoft account that i own it, but when i go in the Xbox App it says that i need to buy it. Can someone help me with...
  5. Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC: I am trying to install AOE 1, 2 & 3, which I have already installed previously but now its not letting me. Sometimes it gives me an error that tells me nothing and sometimes it tells me that I...
  6. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my...
  7. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  8. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: I have a question with regards to the xbox ultimate gamepass. The trial period has run out and I have decided to get an xbox live gold subscription instead, however I am worried that all the games...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....