Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello this is my first time ever using xbox live and i got a 6 month xbox live gold but i try using the game pass on my xbox but it says i have to join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrestonHensley, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Game pass

Hello this is my first time ever using xbox live and i got a 6 month xbox live gold but i try using the game pass on my xbox but it says i have to join xbox game pass but i already have it. So i dont know what to do in order to fix this. Any advice?

:)

PrestonHensley, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.: I bought the subscription and it took money from my account but I did not get any thing in the order history. 28277402-6760-4e52-8588-0bc1d550a793
  3. Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes"

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a discord nitro perk from xbox game pass but the code disappeared from "Your codes": Short story short, I "redeemed" a discord nitro code from the xbox page, I wanted to save it for later, however the code is now gone from "your codes". What can I do? submitted by...
  4. ALL Access Game Pass Ultimate ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL Access Game Pass Ultimate ?: Hey everyone, I have a gamertag 8 yrs old and my Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends this November. I just purchased an All Access Series X from Walmart so that comes with a 24 month GPU...
  5. Past due game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due game pass ultimate: I have a past due subscription and i dont want to pay for the subscription neither do i want it is there away i can get rid of it, because i have a xbox live gold card that i wanted to use and i...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hey guys so i just bought 12 months gold and a month free but i want to use a code i got with my controller for a 14 day ultimate trial if i use this code what will happen as i dont want game pass...
  7. Samsung Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Samsung Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have just purchased a new phone. As part of the deal, I get 12 months subscription to Xbox Ultimate Game Pass. If I assign the Xbox Ultimate game pass to an existing Microsoft account...
  8. Xbox game pass shared to family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass shared to family members?: Hi, in my house we have four xbox’s, one xbox one in my little boys room, one xbox one in my daughters room, one xbox one in my room and a series x in the living room. All together we have five...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (PC) Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) Problem: With the xbox live servers going down, the xbox game pass has also been effected. As you all probably know by now, if you have a game downloaded and then attempt to play said game, you cannot play...
  10. My game pass expires today and I can't play because the servers are down

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass expires today and I can't play because the servers are down: My game pass expires today, I won't renew because I have to work and study for college and won't have time to play untill summer vacations, I have 1 game to finish, but I can't because the servers...