Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have 2 months left of Xbox gold and I’m looking into getting 3 months of game pass right now. So how does that convert? Do I get 5 months of game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Asteriaskaos, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Asteriaskaos
    Asteriaskaos Guest

Game pass

I have 2 months left of Xbox gold and I’m looking into getting 3 months of game pass right now. So how does that convert? Do I get 5 months of game pass then?

:)

Asteriaskaos, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

Just to verify, did you purchase just regular Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it's just regular Game Pass, makes sure you bought Game Pass for PC, not Game Pass for console.
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass: Hello, I have just come back to play pass after not using it for a while. I spent last night installing a handful of games I wanted to play but now I cannot get any of them to launch. I installed...
  3. Game Pass works on iPhone but not iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass works on iPhone but not iPad: I’ve just started trying to play Game Pass on iOS for the first time. On my iPhone, it worked instantly with no problems. On my iPad, I open the website on Safari and I am prompted to create the...
  4. Can't install games on Game Pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games on Game Pass PC: Hi all, I'm having trouble installing games through Game Pass on PC. I recently had to reinstall windows on my PC but I didn't have to delete game data so my steam games and such were still on my...
  5. XBOX game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass on PC: Hello! So if I buy the XBOX game pass for PC, will I be able to play 2 separate games on 2 separate PCs at the same time under the same subscription? fcc74e6e-eeaf-4a26-a189-58e6024d4b5c
  6. Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold: I've been wondering for a long time if there are any chances that we can get any Assassin's Creed game on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold Subscription, I really love the franchise and would love...
  7. Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY

in XBoX on Windows
    Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY: Why can't I seem to get rid of Ultimate so I can pay just for Game Pass for PC? I've de-registered the Xbox under my account and I don't care to stream games on mobile devices. I just need GP4PC...
  8. Is Game Pass for PC gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Game Pass for PC gone?: I have game pass ultimate but wanted to downgrade to just the PC version. I cannot resubscribe to the PC only version though? Has it been removed and replaced with only the ultimate version? I'm...
  9. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?: I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not...
  10. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...