Game pass

Discus and support Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game pass ran out and it won’t let me play the game that i had downloaded before I got the game pass how can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenHatherall, May 13, 2022.

1. BenHatherall
    BenHatherall Guest

Game pass

My game pass ran out and it won’t let me play the game that i had downloaded before I got the game pass how can I fix this?

:)

BenHatherall, May 13, 2022
  2. Game pass Win User

Game pass

sim nao consigo por causa desse saldo atrasado porem comprei o card que me garante 1 mês de , mas se não tem como vou ter que pagar no debito ou crédito mesmo

fazer o que né pior que gosto muito do console por que se não eu ia trocar de console

[Translation-Yes I can not because of this late balance but bought the card that guarantees me 1 month of , but if there is no way I have to pay in the Debito or credit even

Do what it is worse that I like very much of the console why if not I would switch from console]
  3. Game pass Win User

Game pass

Sim eu entendo que so pode ser pago com cartao de debito ou credito porem comprei dois cards do que vou colocar em anexo achei que comprando esse card ativaria meu mais ele vira um
    dinheiro que nem tenho opção de poder usar ele para poder renova o

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Yes I understand that can only be paid with card of Debito or credit but I bought two cards of the that I will put in the annex I thought that buying this would activate my plus it becomes a money that I have no option to
    use it to renew the game PA Ss]
  4. Game pass Win User

Game pass

muito obrigado pela atenção agora entendi o que está acontecendo agradeço mesmo pela atenção
  5. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

Just to verify, did you purchase just regular Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it's just regular Game Pass, makes sure you bought Game Pass for PC, not Game Pass for console.
Thema:

Game pass

1. Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not open some games from Xbox Game Pass: I preinstalled Sniper Elite 5, hoping to play it, but apparently, I don't have permissions. I open Sniper Elite from the Xbox app, and it opens the launcher. [img] Then, I click play, and it...
  3. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass: The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game: [img] I tried everything from restart...
  4. XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Gaming UI freezes game: The XBox Game Pass Gaming UI window that handles cloud saves makes my game freeze at startup. I can't even get to the main menu. I've tried running the game on windowed mode but the problem still...
  5. mc java on game pass :I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mc java on game pass :I: why isnt minecraft java working on the game pass? i go on the minecraft launcher and it lets me play windows 10 (bedrock) edition which i dont really like, but then when i go try create an account...
  6. Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass: I have installed Fallout 4 (PC) twice now and the application will not launch. Other gamepass games will launch from the xbox application just not this one. When I try to launch the app from the...
  7. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  8. Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing: I've recently been having issues with certain games crashing upon launching. I've been playing The Evil Within 2 for about two weeks now. When I launch the game and it reaches the menu it stops...
  9. Overwatch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch game pass: I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I...
  10. ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL ACCESS GAME PASS: I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code. the initial set up did not prompted me to...