Game Pass

Discus and support Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to play vampire survivors, but constantly getting an "No applicable app licenses found" error. Running wsreset.exe as an administrator does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyletr76, May 28, 2022.

1. Kyletr76
    Kyletr76 Guest

Game Pass

Been trying to play vampire survivors, but constantly getting an "No applicable app licenses found" error. Running wsreset.exe as an administrator does work, but I have to run it before playing the game each time. It's getting a little old.

to save some time, I've reinstalled the game several times, and run the built-in windows repair tool on both the game and the Xbox app, reset the computer, Signed out then signed back in, and checked everything for updates. No success.

Any other solutions appreciated.

:)

Kyletr76, May 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

Just to verify, did you purchase just regular Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it's just regular Game Pass, makes sure you bought Game Pass for PC, not Game Pass for console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Owned xbox one but now on pc and have tons of issues

If you're signed into the same account, then you're still using Game Pass Ultimate. Game Pass Utlimate is just a bundled subscription of Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold. It doesn't change what games are available with Game Pass. So on the PC, you would still have access to the same Game Pass games with Ultimate or standard PC Game Pass.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

Game Pass

1. Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  3. minecraft and pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft and pc game pass: so ive been playing hypixel on my java account and recently bought a pc game pass for other games and minecraft is now opening with the pc game pass and now ive lost all my saves and cant figure...
  4. Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop: Hello gamers, I need some help here. I have Halo Infinite on PC and (after some updates with Xbox Game Bar two weeks ago) I am now receiving a constant pop up in Halo Infinite, "Welcome Back." I...
  5. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  6. Game pass perks not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass perks not working: Sorry can't show game pass perks right now. I've been stuck with the message for a month I have reset my xbox series x twice I have power cycle it and reset the modem and my nat type is open....
  7. Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass: I use my Grab point to exchange Pc Game Pass. But when i use this MS store tell me "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  8. Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC: Hello, I accidentally deleted my game save (Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy) Can I restore the old saved file somehow or can you please do it. I was in mid chapter 5. Thank you....
  9. Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...: Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device error) As of about 3 months ago, I am no longer able to run any games on PC Game Pass. I have an active...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Perk Claim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Perk Claim: On my xbox home page there is currently a "Claim Your Perks" section I believe is run through game pass. The QR code link to 2 month of hulu trial linked me directly to a shady website with the...