game pass

Discus and support game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that my pc has game pass alredy for free and I just need to claim it but when I claim it its says that i need to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaias Lozada, Aug 8, 2022.

1. game pass

It says that my pc has game pass alredy for free and I just need to claim it but when I claim it its says that i need to pay

:)

Isaias Lozada, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

Just to verify, did you purchase just regular Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it's just regular Game Pass, makes sure you bought Game Pass for PC, not Game Pass for console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Owned xbox one but now on pc and have tons of issues

If you're signed into the same account, then you're still using Game Pass Ultimate. Game Pass Utlimate is just a bundled subscription of Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold. It doesn't change what games are available with Game Pass. So on the PC, you would still have access to the same Game Pass games with Ultimate or standard PC Game Pass.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

game pass

1. game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake: Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass? 3cf7b40e-81ca-4593-97d9-2acfd29babdf
  3. Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...: Game pass screenshot submitted by /u/Ampalaya531 [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with Xbox Game Pass App on Surface Duo (2)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass App on Surface Duo (2): I've been in touch with Xbox Twitter support, but unfortunately, they have been unable to help me with this issue, they keep redirecting me to the Feedback App on Windows 10/11, but it's not...
  5. Can't launch Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox game pass Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox game pass Windows 11): Having trouble launching Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox game pass for PC . Have all the latest drivers for hardware and Windows 11. I click Install game, it installs 1.8GB. Launch game and...
  6. Game Pass Quest for Delisted Game Pass Game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest for Delisted Game Pass Game???: Looks like one of this week’s Game Pass quests requires you to play The Artful Escape (a game that was on Game Pass for close to a year). The thing is, it was removed from the Game Pass catalog...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello. I've received a Xbox Game Pass from Discord but it's not working, any idea? I've never used it. 82dbab2c-baef-48a1-8c11-76b7f415e434
  8. PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves: Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC. I recently discovered that I could access my save files from AppData folders, but it...
  9. game pass game needs ubisoft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass game needs ubisoft connection: game pass game needs ubisoft connection but i cant sign into my personal account on microsoft store to connect it so am unable to isstal the game cd47f2dc-3e91-406a-9fba-110d6138cbf5
  10. I can't buy xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy xbox game pass.: Im trying to get the 1$ xbox game pass but i cant put in my address since its locked into the united states(I live in finland). I tried to use paypal but its got the same problem. :(...