Game play problems

Discus and support Game play problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the middle earth bundle with two games and both are now installed. Shadow of mordor says the story mode is only 15% installed. What's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshYbarra, Aug 6, 2022.

1. JoshYbarra
    JoshYbarra Guest

Game play problems

I just bought the middle earth bundle with two games and both are now installed. Shadow of mordor says the story mode is only 15% installed. What's doing on?

:)

JoshYbarra, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Problems playing a game

Hey there, this error has been know to associate with a crashing issue where the dashboard couldn't load after a game crashed. To fix this Power Cycle - Instructions
    here
    . Press and hold the Xbox Logo on your console for about 8-10 seconds until the console shuts off.

As for the disc, ensure it is clean and free of damage. Then attempt to use it again. If your still having issues, please let us know what game disc is specifically being used and you might follow her
    exact steps that lead up to this problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Game play problems

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joshybarra

Is this happening on Xbox? Or PC?
    If it's on Xbox, which one do you have?

And, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  4. Safinn-DEBE5465-69BB Win User

Playing Game Problem

Any idea anyone?

Just read online that the old Hitachi drives are the ones causing the problem not reading the disks.
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

Problem playing games?

6. Sanmans Win User

Problem playing games?

Keep trying to launch your game or go under network settings, and view xbox network status from that page.

If you go offline under network settings, your game should launch in offline mode.
Thema:

Game play problems

1. Game play problems - Similar Threads - Game play problems

2. Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have a problem with on-resume games not recognizing remote play controllers?: Let me give you an example. I'll start playing a game, say, Wild at Heart or Halo or something. I'll pause and disconnect from remote play. when i reconnect later to resume, the game won't respond...
  3. HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC: -So I just bought gamepass and theres a first problem where I cant download games and I followed this trick "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUl0kvE8Egc&t=18s" after that I can download games for...
  4. I constantly have problems playing gamepass games on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I constantly have problems playing gamepass games on my pc: I am constantly having problems with gamepass on my laptop it's a MSI and none of the games I have played can get to the resolution of my laptops max, but the problem is launching the games which...
  5. Problem when playing games in Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem when playing games in Windows 11.: I have problems when playing GTA 5. I have my cursor showing up in a certain spot, I do not know why. Anyone having the same or similiar issue? Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze: Hello I am wondering how come the gaming console x box s series won't allow me to play games online or downloaded games. c881438d-ad17-410f-9325-66defdcd32e6
  7. Hi i have this problem with my screen when i play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have this problem with my screen when i play games: I have this like Graphics Corruption? (Maybe that but idk), i dont know whats wrong with my PC. if anyone know something about this, please tell me that would be awsome. i have the screenshot...
  8. Problem when trying to connect to EA play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem when trying to connect to EA play games: I have problem with EA play games. I am currently using Xbox game pass for PC, and I have tried to play Need for speed:Heat. When I tried to download the game, it redirect me to download the EA...
  9. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  10. Game pass and EA play account problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass and EA play account problem: I cannot play any EA play games due to allready having an old xbox account linked to EA. Also this I have found is a common problem. Im on PC Do you know when or how this will can fixed? I...