Game play

Discus and support Game play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tenho uma dúvida sobre call off duty ! Estou querendo fazer um canal no YouTube e quero saber se tenho a opção de baixar as minhas game play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Verid198, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

1. Verid198
    Verid198 Guest

Game play

Tenho uma dúvida sobre call off duty !

Estou querendo fazer um canal no YouTube e quero saber se tenho a opção de baixar as minhas game play online sem precisar de uma placa de captura!.

[Translation-I have a question about call off duty!

I Am wanting to make a channel on YouTube and want to know if I have the option to download my game play online without needing a capture card!.]

:)

2. Mister Cerb Win User

game will not play

Hey there Kame!

Just to be sure what all you've tried, please take a look at our
    What To Do If Your game Won't Play
    sticky and give the solutions listed there a shot.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standin gby to hear back from you. ^_^
  3. ZzSealTeam6zZ Win User

Game not playing

It worked!! Thank you everyone!!
  4. DomeClapper Win User

Game not playing

Expanding from what DigitalAssassin said, you purchased the map pack from the marketplace. Now you download them from the in-game store. :)
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Playing games

Good day, you are in the wrong forum section..

Go here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

and post your question again. That is the GFW forum (Games For Windows).
  6. HassanB Win User

Playing a game

Hello,

Please try the everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.
Thema:

Game play

1. Game play - Similar Threads - Game play

2. Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it: Hi, every now and then I try to find a solution for this well known issue. In 2011 I bought a game and a lot of DLC via GFWL. It was Fable III and I am a big fan of the game. After the GFWL...
  3. Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?: Who has been playing the new World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox? Personally I have been waiting for this to finally hit Xbox. What's your Favorite Ship so far. Mine has to be the Phoenix...
  4. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  5. I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Minecraft xbox360 edition but as it starts up it says the game could not...: [Mod Removed - Profanity] b3ef144e-f076-4a0f-b5b3-a461e5e0acec
  6. Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc: Split from this thread. Ok, but I own sea of thieves and astroneer, both play anywhere, I go to the Microsoft store, says I own it and ready to install on pc but when I click install it takes me...
  7. Can i use an Xbox play anywhere game key on windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use an Xbox play anywhere game key on windows 10?: Hello I was wondering if i get an Xbox game key, will i be able to use it on windows 10? The game is Forza Horizon 4. Thanks Iván 40dc166f-3a25-4413-9e22-9ac5dc673efc
  8. How can I select which drive I want to play a game from if it's on both my internal xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I select which drive I want to play a game from if it's on both my internal xbox...: I don't see an option to select which drive I want run a game from. If I have the same game on both the internal stock xbox one x drive and my external ssd drive, it seems to default to the...
  9. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  10. What game have you played through the most?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game have you played through the most?: I have to agree on your 2 titles - if I section it off into a few segements in my life here it would go. Teens- Final Fantasy VII Early twenties - Halo Series Late twenties - Mass Effect...