Game play

Discus and support Game play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tenho uma dúvida sobre call off duty ! Estou querendo fazer um canal no YouTube e quero saber se tenho a opção de baixar as minhas game play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Verid198, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Verid198
    Verid198 Guest

Game play

Tenho uma dúvida sobre call off duty !

Estou querendo fazer um canal no YouTube e quero saber se tenho a opção de baixar as minhas game play online sem precisar de uma placa de captura!.

[Translation-I have a question about call off duty!

I Am wanting to make a channel on YouTube and want to know if I have the option to download my game play online without needing a capture card!.]

:)

Verid198, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

game will not play

Hey there Kame!

Just to be sure what all you've tried, please take a look at our
    What To Do If Your game Won't Play
    sticky and give the solutions listed there a shot.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standin gby to hear back from you. ^_^
  3. ZzSealTeam6zZ Win User

Game not playing

It worked!! Thank you everyone!!
  4. DomeClapper Win User

Game not playing

Expanding from what DigitalAssassin said, you purchased the map pack from the marketplace. Now you download them from the in-game store. :)
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Playing games

Good day, you are in the wrong forum section..

Go here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

and post your question again. That is the GFW forum (Games For Windows).
  6. HassanB Win User

Playing a game

Hello,

Please try the everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.
Thema:

Game play

1. Game play - Similar Threads - Game play

2. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.: I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^) 34b4b658-f455-4094-a08f-c20ece633882
  3. Can't play games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games.: So on my current account () I have Ark Survival Evolved. But on my other account I purchased the Abberation DLC. When I have both accounts signed in at the same time it says " You need to have the...
  4. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  5. Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?: Hi gang. I'm going to be without internet for at least a few days, and was wondering whether I'll still be able to play games I've downloaded through Game Pass in offline mode? I've set my...
  6. Game is not play on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is not play on: Hi I bought in the internet a game and got the digital code. It has been almost a year since I bought the game and it worked perfectly. Now there is an error code and its says that I dont own the...
  7. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  8. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing installed games from discs without disc x360: hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent...
  9. What hardware is used when playing a PC game on the Xbox One like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What hardware is used when playing a PC game on the Xbox One like this?: So, I saw that Xbox One allows you to stream PC games to your Xbox One and I was wondering if by doing this, are you using the Xbox's hardware or the PC's hardware. My laptop is far weaker than my...
  10. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95