Game problem

Discus and support Game problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cannot stay connected to WiFi. Why? b4b5ffb3-eabb-42a1-8f32-ca0b74b6751d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gtcool97, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Gtcool97
    Gtcool97 Guest

Game problem

Cannot stay connected to WiFi. Why?

:)

Gtcool97, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. HarryBLFC96 Win User

Game problems.

Things I have tried.

Hard reset

Delete my profile from xbox then hard reset then add my profile back.

Cleared persistent storage.

Changed locale settings as per Microsoft instructions.

Uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

And possibly a few more but can't think from the top of my head.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

The problem with the game

4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Game problem

Xbox Live is down in " Purchase and Content Usage on Xbox One" so you need to wait to be fixed and try again later.

Affected services: Browsing the Xbox Games Store,Downloading items that you have already purchased.

Latest update: We are seeing indications that we are on the path to recovery with the issue causing problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content and we expect to be back up and running shortly.

You can see here when comes to normality :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
    or in xbox one through network options.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

problems with a game

6. Red Clown Win User

Problems with the game

Do you have the texture pack downloaded. Graphics improve with it. Other than that it seems your xbox is dying. But sound also cuts out with lag. I really have no idea what to say... too many problems. Okay rereading it is def. your xbox.
Thema:

Game problem

1. Game problem - Similar Threads - Game problem

2. Problem with game starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game starting: Ive been trying to start Call of Duty Modern Warfare for quite a while restarting the console and it still doesnt work. What do i have to do to fix this ? 8ed987e5-f7b2-4249-8cc0-64334e9e3098
  3. Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema al cargar partida[Problem loading game]: Bueno mi principal problema es que me he instalado el carrion y el Halo:MCC por el xbox game pass pero al cerrar el juego y volver a iniciar después de un tiempo simplemente no me ha guardado la...
  4. games problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games problems: Some of my games aren't working including PES 2020 that i bought. i need help microsoft. fix my problem e181760c-3cf1-4289-a456-a9877573cf10
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Game DVR Problems: Using Xbox DVR to capture clips seems to not function properly when playing cod:mw. DVR will record clips that are less than 10 seconds, with no audio attached. I have lost many minutes of...
  6. Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...: I have a bunch of games that I’ve bought AND a bunch I got from games with gold over the last 8 years and ms asks me to verify ownership. For example I’ve bought elder scrolls morrowind TWICE and...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  8. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  9. Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]: Estou com dificuldade nos downloads do xbox one. Eles não progridem no download quando console desligado. O problema maior é que eu ja desativei a opçao"desativar armazenamento com console...
  10. Xbox One S playing game problems!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S playing game problems!!!!: I have a 1TB Xbox One S that I have purchased just over a year ago. When I first purchased it, I was able to play COD Black Ops 3 on it for quite awhile. It was a disc that I had purchased....