Game problem

Discus and support Game problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the new modern warfare game disc I put it into my Xbox and it is telling to I need to purchase the game . f7ce3978-7dce-40a1-9907-79a0cff8e4fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesCiampoli, May 3, 2021.

1. Game problem

I have the new modern warfare game disc I put it into my Xbox and it is telling to I need to purchase the game .

:)

CharlesCiampoli, May 3, 2021
  2. HarryBLFC96 Win User

Game problems.

Things I have tried.

Hard reset

Delete my profile from xbox then hard reset then add my profile back.

Cleared persistent storage.

Changed locale settings as per Microsoft instructions.

Uninstalled and reinstalled my game.

And possibly a few more but can't think from the top of my head.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

The problem with the game

4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Game problem

Xbox Live is down in " Purchase and Content Usage on Xbox One" so you need to wait to be fixed and try again later.

Affected services: Browsing the Xbox Games Store,Downloading items that you have already purchased.

Latest update: We are seeing indications that we are on the path to recovery with the issue causing problems finding previously-purchased content or purchasing new content and we expect to be back up and running shortly.

You can see here when comes to normality :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
    or in xbox one through network options.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

problems with a game

6. Red Clown Win User

Problems with the game

Do you have the texture pack downloaded. Graphics improve with it. Other than that it seems your xbox is dying. But sound also cuts out with lag. I really have no idea what to say... too many problems. Okay rereading it is def. your xbox.
Thema:

Game problem

1. Game problem - Similar Threads - Game problem

2. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  3. Problem with Dolby Vision on games

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Dolby Vision on games: Hi, I updated my console to Alpha Ring, to use Dolby Vision on my OLED CX. When I launch a game, Dolby Vision flag appears on TV, but I notice the picture colors are worse than when using HDR. I...
  4. I am trying to download the game, but I have a problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download the game, but I have a problem.: I have an Xbox Game Pass, so I tried to download the Sims, but I get an error with error code 0xa3e903eb 90823733-c441-4810-8942-343eae9d2854
  5. xbox one s problems with starting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s problems with starting games: Hey guys, idk if there's anyone willing to help but I can't start any games on my Xbox one s and keep getting different error codes (0x800705b4, 0x80070079, 0x8027025a). I've tried everything Xbox...
  6. how do i fix gameplay & visual problems in a lot of my xbox one games? { uninstall & re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix gameplay & visual problems in a lot of my xbox one games? { uninstall & re...: I have these same kind of problems on my xbox one with all my xbox one games but not with any of my xbox 360 games. please help me fix these gameplay and visual glitches and problems....
  7. Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass: I am trying to let a family member play Skyrim through the XBOX Game Pass on our PC. However, it will not load the game unless I give their account administrator privileges. It gives an error...
  8. Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there I have been trying to download the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate however everytime i go to complete the process it comes up with an error message also the error code is...
  9. Game sharing problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing problem: Hi me and my girlfriend gameshare on the xbox but every time either one of use goes to play a game that one of use own we have to log into the others account and then switch back to our own...
  10. Problems with starting digital media games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with starting digital media games: I can't start digital media games, as they crash in a specific part of the download like: Ark crashes where it is loading "PrimalGameData_BP" or Sea of thieves, crashes where it is loading...