Game Purchaes Down in Xbox??? March 3, 2020

Discus and support Game Purchaes Down in Xbox??? March 3, 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone having trouble making purchases on xbox? We have been trying all day and we keep getting the error to call Microsoft customer service.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mom_23_help, Mar 4, 2020.

1. mom_23_help
    mom_23_help Guest

Is anyone having trouble making purchases on xbox?

We have been trying all day and we keep getting the error to call Microsoft customer service. Service does not pick up the chat.

Help!

:)

mom_23_help, Mar 4, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

check https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status to make sure there isn't a Service Status Alert.

if that is all ok try restarting your router by turning off the power and unplugging it for at least 5 minutes.

wait until all the lights are green on the router before trying to connect on Xbox.

you could also Power Cycle your Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down then unplug the power from the wall socket/power outlet for 5 minutes.
  3. SABDOM Win User

No everything working good here !!!
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

I just bought the warhammer chaosbane magnus pCkage deal for 39.99 so i think its working... couple hours ago.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

It was showing down in my area. Was trying to buy a movie. Went to the store on my phone and it let me complete my purchase there from Microsoft instead of my xbox.
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Check xbox status to see if its OK.
Thema:

1. Game Purchaes Down in Xbox??? March 3, 2020 - Similar Threads - Game Purchaes Down

2. Error when starting the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when starting the game.: When I go to Fortnite, a message appears saying: For some reason the Xbox support took a long time to start. And there is no game installing, updating. What do I do?...
  3. Game patching problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game patching problem: I started a particularly big patch download for a game. Then i stopped it halfway and switched off my xbox. Now the half downloaded patch is nowhere to be seen and if i try to check the game for...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  5. Download game stops at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download game stops at 79%: I've got Xbox360 and I've bought a game, but my download stops at 79% and then goes back 0% What can I do to complete the download? bbf2d7c9-279c-4f60-adfd-03257c44db76
  6. Game doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesn't start: I haven't been able to access my Forza Horizon 4 on my pc for months. Everytime I try to open it it crashes nearly instantly. I've tried reinstalling multiple times and updated my windows to the...
  7. game stuck at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stuck at 100%: my game is stuck on 100% when it is updating 3cd19700-218a-40e3-b593-9741bb74fc4d
  8. xbox game pass ultimate 3 mois acheter + 3 mois gratuit[Translation-xbox game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate 3 mois acheter + 3 mois gratuit[Translation-xbox game pass...: bonjour, j'ai acheté a microsoft via amazon l'offre 3 mois xbox ultimate + 3 mois gratuit . J ai bien reçu mes deux codes . j'ai rentré le premier qui a bien fonctionné mais le second ,xbox me...
  9. Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim herunterladen eines spieles -[Translation - Error downloading a game]: Hallo, Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen ein Proplem. Ich musste ein spiel deinstallieren (ARK : Survival Evolved) da ich es nicht starten konnte. Ich deinstalierte das Spiel und wollte es neu...
  10. Game updates stuck at 100% and won't install.

in XboX Insiders
    Game updates stuck at 100% and won't install.: Over the past couple months I've been running into issues where some game updates get stuck at 100% and never actually install. This means I have to cancel the update and reinstall the entire game...