game purchase and account issues

Discus and support game purchase and account issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft via the MS store for my PC some time ago - but now want to use a Mojang account. In my Mojang account, there is no record of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by calumtrussell, Jan 8, 2019.

1. game purchase and account issues

I bought Minecraft via the MS store for my PC some time ago - but now want to use a Mojang account. In my Mojang account, there is no record of my purchase of the game. I didn't buy it from minecraft.net but from the store on my PC. As a result, there
    are some services I can't make use of.

Is there any way I connect the purchase of minecraft for my PC with my mojang account?

:)

calumtrussell, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

game purchase and account issues

1. game purchase and account issues - Similar Threads - game purchase account

2. Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.: I have almost 300.00 in gifted games to gamertags. I believe ive been hacked and made all changes to my account to stop the charges. What can i do to recover the money?...
  3. Can not purchase my game pass account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not purchase my game pass account.: Hi I'm having trouble buying the account and this is showing up. Help me please (Game pass) The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at...
  4. Child game content and purchases on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child game content and purchases on my account: My child has played on my account and has made some game feature purchases using my account rather than his child account. Now he does not want to play on his account because of losing his...
  5. Transfer purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer purchased games to another account: Hello, As i am selling my xbox 360 console, i would like to ask if there is a possibility to transfer the downloaded content (purchased games) to the account of the buyer. If the possibility...
  6. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  7. Transferring a digital game to a separate account other than the one the game was purchased on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a digital game to a separate account other than the one the game was purchased on.: I recently bought a digital copy of No Mans Sky on my Xbox that I have multiple accounts on. I have a controller for each account, as they are used by separate people, so I have a specific...
  8. Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game: My brother bought a physical copy of a game about a year ago. As I saw him play the game, and played multiplayer with him, I enjoyed the game, so I created this account to have my own saves and...
  9. problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account: Hi there. a "little" problem i have for a long time: * when i try to buy some games in xbox store from my web browser(not using the console), i see an error saying "problem..., try later... (no...
  10. Purchased game on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game on wrong account: I recently wanted to buy Thimbleweed Park digital game. I went online, and accidentally bought the game while I was logged in on an account of mine that is not my actual XBL account. I was hoping...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to purchase a separate xbox game pass for my childs account?