game purchase and account issues

Discus and support game purchase and account issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft via the MS store for my PC some time ago - but now want to use a Mojang account. In my Mojang account, there is no record of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by calumtrussell, Jan 8, 2019.

1. game purchase and account issues

I bought Minecraft via the MS store for my PC some time ago - but now want to use a Mojang account. In my Mojang account, there is no record of my purchase of the game. I didn't buy it from minecraft.net but from the store on my PC. As a result, there
    are some services I can't make use of.

Is there any way I connect the purchase of minecraft for my PC with my mojang account?

:)

calumtrussell, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there calumtrussell,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with your question. In this case I would advise you reach out to Mojang with your question so that they can assist you. I was able to pull up a support page for

Migrating from Minecraft to Mojang
    But it doesn't seem to have all the proper information.

Go ahead and follow the link to
    Contact Mojang Support
    for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Low Fat Diet Win User

Downloaded Games Wont play anymore

Make sure the profile which purchased the game is logged in. I've had this issue from time to time. If the game was purchased on another account or if that account has it's home on another xbox, the purchasing user must be logged in at all times to play
    that title.
  4. Smwutches Win User

PVZ Garden Warfare - Xbox 360 - Won't load for Xbox Live Gold accounts

It sounds like a licensing issue. When you purchase games through Live they are tied to the account that purchased them as well as the console they were purchased on. So it sounds like Acct A is account that purchased the game, but if you're not using the
    original console it was purchased on (if you purchased a new one or got one repaired) the other accounts will not be able to access the games without a license transfer.
    http://xbox.com/drm
  5. Merken BAMF x3x Win User

Service not working

I NEED SOME HELP!!! I am having the same issue as everyone else but they are saying that I need to sign in to the account that purchased the games. I purchased the games on my only account. What does that even mean? I also do not have game sharing so
    that cannot be the issue.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Castle crashers remastered

Hey ForRealObnxious!

The account you are currently using had to have purchased the original game to be eligible for this upgrade offer. Playing the game on an account that hasn't purchased the game does not activate this offer.

Hope that helps clear up the issue! :)
Thema:

1. game purchase and account issues - Similar Threads - game purchase account

2. Games i purchased not on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games i purchased not on my account: I have downloaded kings quest and ch.5 a few weeks ago and now i don't have ch.5 and I purchased chapters 2+3 today but didnt install when i clicked on it? I just transferred account from 360 to...
  3. trasnferir jogos comprados para outra conta[transfer purchased games to another account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trasnferir jogos comprados para outra conta[transfer purchased games to another account]: ola eu criei uma conta pra ser a minha principal porem eu tenho um jogo comprado nesta conta seria possível transferir a posse desse jogo para a minha conta nova? [Translation - Hi, I created...
  4. Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account: I purchased the electronic version of Battlefield V for my son for Christmas but it is showing on my account. We need the game on his account. I don't own an Xbox One. Help - we want to give him...
  5. How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do IRetreive ole gamertag and stolen account plus purchased games and 12 months live?: Is there anyway to migrate old purchased Microsoft Software, and ea(eletronic arts)-games, live12months multiplay and upgrades, updates, once identity is re-established ? To a new account and...
  6. Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various gamertags gifted game purchases under my account.: I have almost 300.00 in gifted games to gamertags. I believe ive been hacked and made all changes to my account to stop the charges. What can i do to recover the money?...
  7. Can not purchase my game pass account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not purchase my game pass account.: Hi I'm having trouble buying the account and this is showing up. Help me please (Game pass) The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at...
  8. Child game content and purchases on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child game content and purchases on my account: My child has played on my account and has made some game feature purchases using my account rather than his child account. Now he does not want to play on his account because of losing his...
  9. Transfer purchased games to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer purchased games to another account: Hello, As i am selling my xbox 360 console, i would like to ask if there is a possibility to transfer the downloaded content (purchased games) to the account of the buyer. If the possibility...
  10. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i have to purchase a separate xbox game pass for my childs account?