Game Purchase

Discus and support Game Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought xbox one Forza 3 Hot Wheels for my son yesterday and it says its purchased under the history but it doesnt show up in the Apps to actually play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MACW59, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. MACW59
    MACW59 Guest

Game Purchase

Bought xbox one Forza 3 Hot Wheels for my son yesterday and it says its purchased under the history but it doesnt show up in the Apps to actually play it even though it says its installed. I thought Microsoft and Xbox were one in the same so its so difficult
    to find any information to just get a game I paid for to function. Can anybody help?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Game Purchase

1. Game Purchase - Similar Threads - Game Purchase

2. recovery of purchased online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovery of purchased online games: Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a...
  3. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  4. Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing a Backward compatible game: Why do I get the message sorry this offer is not valid in your region when trying to purchase the backward compatible game FUEL on my xbox one 6c458336-b679-4ac4-86fa-2752afdbd832
  5. Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...: I bought RDR 1 on my Xbox One X through Microsoft store and since its emulated on it i had problems with the game. It being an Xbox 360 game I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. The game shows up...
  6. Games won't install start download - digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't install start download - digital purchase: Good Morning, I purchased a couple of games in the Black Friday sale late last week. Since then I have been unable to download these to my external hard drive. I press resume all (to begin the...
  7. Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you access games purchased through Playstore app on xbox or do they need to be...: Hi we've purchased Goat Simulator through Playstore app to use on the tablet. Just wondered if we need to purchase it again for the xbox? Are Playstore and Microsoft store linked? Thanks...
  8. in game purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  9. COMPRAS DE JUEGOS[Translation-GAME PURCHASES]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMPRAS DE JUEGOS[Translation-GAME PURCHASES]: Me urge me contacten no me deja comprar juegos y ya va a terminar las ofertas y me sale que no se puede procesar el pago, ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft [Translation-I urge...
  10. Can’t download my purchase! Backwards compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my purchase! Backwards compatible game.: Hey there, i just successfully purchased a backwards compatible game on my xbox1. I paid for, and billing has been verified etc. Ninja Gaiden Black, but i cannot seem to find any way to download...