Game Purchase

Discus and support Game Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought xbox one Forza 3 Hot Wheels for my son yesterday and it says its purchased under the history but it doesnt show up in the Apps to actually play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MACW59, Dec 2, 2019.

1. MACW59
    MACW59 Guest

Game Purchase

Bought xbox one Forza 3 Hot Wheels for my son yesterday and it says its purchased under the history but it doesnt show up in the Apps to actually play it even though it says its installed. I thought Microsoft and Xbox were one in the same so its so difficult
    to find any information to just get a game I paid for to function. Can anybody help?

:)

MACW59, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

Game Purchase

1. Game Purchase - Similar Threads - Game Purchase

2. 2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K20 Sign in with Account that purchased this game or renew subscription: I have been playing 2K20 for a while now and I don’t remember how I got the game whether it was through game share or it was free on the store. But sometimes I would start up my Xbox and then I...
  3. Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet: I purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 for $60 around a year or 2 ago but recently when i tried redownloading it after getting new console it shows that I havent purchased it and at the time of...
  4. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  5. Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game acquired but not purchased Hitman 2 don’t understand: [img] [img] I have Hitman 2 in my game list as on xbox.com, its NOT in my ourchase history, its never been free...its in my OWNED games on my xbox library......need to know if its the full game...
  6. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  7. Child account unable to make any in game purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Child account unable to make any in game purchases: What it says on the tin, regardless of what I do in settings, my son is unable to make purchases from within games. Seems to be able to do so via the store, but these addons are not available...
  8. Game cannot be purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game cannot be purchased: The purchaseor buy button has not been validating on my xbox 1 s and the page were you buy it from has not been uploa ding properly 02fd7828-eaec-41be-be06-75425a4c8f65
  9. purchasing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchasing games: Hi.I was browsing all the games available in Xbox Game pass, Devil May Cry HD collection CD is not there..In Backwards compatibility list, its not there also.. But it is available in Marketplace,...
  10. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...