Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet

Discus and support Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 for $60 around a year or 2 ago but recently when i tried redownloading it after getting new console it shows that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingWesMan, Jul 4, 2020.

1. KingWesMan
    KingWesMan Guest

I purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 for $60 around a year or 2 ago but recently when i tried redownloading it after getting new console it shows that I havent purchased it and at the time of purchasing the game there was no game pass so that is not the
    issue. If anyone has some advice please help with this problem.

:)

KingWesMan, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

a game i purchased says i had not purchased it

Be sure you are using the account that originally downloaded it. Also go to your DOWNLOAD HISTORY under ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and download it from there.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't purchased one yet, how are you new to PC gaming? That'd be like me saying, "I'm new to the Ferrari club... I don't have one yet... but I intend on purchasing one."
  6. End it movementEnd i Win User

Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

Explain that a child made the purchase that likes the play with the controller. Say this was your child. And that you did not think the child was able to purchase anything and that they have become more capable with the controller yet they did not understand
    the concept of how much a video game costs. That is a reason that they will refund. They Microsoft wont refund if beyond 14 days, or if the game was pkayed a lot. And if you played it thinking it was a gass pass game.... Just explain the child made the purchase,
    and therefore you had no idea it was a costly game.
Thema:

1. Game purchased but saying I did not purchase it yet - Similar Threads - Game purchased saying

2. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  3. Uninstalled game, but says I never purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled game, but says I never purchased it: Hey, my Forza Horizon 4 had would not start so I decided to uninstall and re-download it. When I checked my library and Forza wasn't there. What should I do to get it back? Thanks...
  4. Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Purchased The PC Gamepass and PC Beta Pass...Now its saying i cant download the games...: so, as title says, im spending $11 a month on games i cant even get, Halo Master Chief Collection, its no a damn collection cos all i can access is halo reach, i wanted all of them, its why i got...
  5. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...
  6. My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchased game says that I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled: My game Star Wars Battlefront 2, which I recently deleted was showing a problem saying I don't own it or the pre-order was canceled even though I was using a disc.I have been with Xbox since 360...
  7. Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game in microsoft store and it says error: I have an xbox one console. Received a gift card. I purchased GTA 5 and tried to download it. It says "error" and won't download. I'm exhausted trying to figure out how to use it. Would be nice if...
  8. Says i dont own already purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says i dont own already purchased game.: Hi, That's how I bought a game from the store. It was an upgrade of an already purchased game. Now I would check on the next upgrade and see that I do not "" own "" the previous one. Fortnite -...
  9. Purchased Xbox 360 game, but it says download on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 game, but it says download on Xbox One.: So I went to the official EA Sports Website, and there clicked on FIFA 18 Legacy Edition. It gave me 2 options, Xbox 360 or PS3. I clicked on Xbox 360 and it redirected me to the Microsoft store....
  10. Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Xbox live and it says I'm a gold member, but when I go to play games it says I'm not.: I bought a 3month Xbox card and applied it to my account and it says I'm a gold member. But when I go to play any of my games it says I'm not. I've removed my account from the console and applied...