Game purchased online

Discus and support Game purchased online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox 360 game at the online store with a game pass. Now I see it only as “recently installed”. When I find it at the online store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by magyarlovasz, Oct 17, 2020.

1. magyarlovasz
    magyarlovasz Guest

Game purchased online

I just bought an Xbox 360 game at the online store with a game pass. Now I see it only as “recently installed”. When I find it at the online store again, it says owned. I click on that one but it says I require a disc???? Was that $60 waste?

:)

magyarlovasz, Oct 17, 2020
  2. SirFlibble Win User

online game purchasing?

You will rarely find ebay cheaper than website. Most sites work on razor thin margins and selling masses of product, Ebay's fees are too high
  3. takuto neko Win User

online game purchasing?

^ What happened? I've never ever had issues with them with prices even after the order has been made so I'm just curious about what went wrong for you Fibble?

I usually find PlayAsia to be more expensive of the bunch unless on some major discount sale.
  4. Whiistler Win User

online game purchasing?

[quote user="Dungeon Raider"]

I've only bought from a few online stores (one of which has since shutdown) but I do like ozgameshop
    IF you can put up with the two week+ shipping. Of course when the $ saving is good enough that shipping time gets less and less important....

eg. Arkham City Collectors Edition

EB Games $148

JB HiFi $147

OZG $90 ... is that insane or what?

[/quote]

Do you know when they announce they have the CE for games? The CE for Skyrim was announced today but I don't want to spend $200 on it, especially since (so far) it looks like only EB is getting the CE.
  5. bEnnYbLaNcO1624 Win User

online game purchasing?

i recieved my first order from oz game shop on friday 5th aug, i ordered a new play n charge controller on 26th july just to test the waters. And i can say that yeah it worked and im happy with em so i reccomend also.
  6. Dungeon Raider Win User

online game purchasing?

I've only bought from a few online stores (one of which has since shutdown) but I do like ozgameshop
    IF you can put up with the two week+ shipping. Of course when the $ saving is good enough that shipping time gets less and less important....

eg. Arkham City Collectors Edition

EB Games $148

JB HiFi $147

OZG $90 ... is that insane or what?
Thema:

Game purchased online

1. Game purchased online - Similar Threads - Game purchased online

2. Can't sign into online games that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into online games that we purchased: Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for [Mod Removed -...
  3. Jogo comprado online no xbox, não roda. [Mod Translation - Game purchased online on xbox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo comprado online no xbox, não roda. [Mod Translation - Game purchased online on xbox,...: Comprei o jogo plants vs zombies battle for neighborville, pela store do xboxe há 3 dias e nada de conseguir jogar. O q devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I bought plants vs zombies battle for...
  4. An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console: I successfully purchased Modern Warfare 3 online, I did download it on my Xbox 360. And the game doesn't show up in (My games) section and it doesn't launch either. Please help. Thanks....
  5. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online: Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment...
  6. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  7. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.: All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the...
  8. Purchase online game on child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase online game on child account: I have just set my daughter up with an xbox account and tried to purchase an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on her account for her (Lego Star Wars) but I am receiving a message saying your...
  9. Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo digital comprado online está inacessível! [Digital game purchased online is inaccessible!]: Não consigo fazer download de um jogo que eu comprei online e também não aparece na minha lista de compras e encomendas. [Translation-I can't download a game I bought online and also doesn't...
  10. Compra de jogo pela loja virtual[Translation-Game purchase by online store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra de jogo pela loja virtual[Translation-Game purchase by online store]: olá boa noite ,realizei uma compra pela loja virtual pelo meu console um xbox 360 do jogo BLACK, fiz o download e na hora de começar a jogar aparece uma mensagem dizendo que tenho q inserir um...