Game question

Discus and support Game question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I got banned on a game that’s on Xbox, would I also get banned off of Xbox also? This has not happened to me but I am just wondering. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Elfpizza, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Elfpizza
    Elfpizza Guest

Game question

If I got banned on a game that’s on Xbox, would I also get banned off of Xbox also? This has not happened to me but I am just wondering. Thanks

:)

Elfpizza, Jan 15, 2022
  2. ll Vindras ll Win User

gamee question

ok so found the problem..... apparently it wasn't available until 12 pm instead of the usual 12 am release. weird.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

game question

The new Tomb Raider is the closest you will get. TR is an amazing game too.

EDIT: I was ninja'd.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

game question

As far as i know there are no ways to transfer such progressions and items. But i do not about fortnite
  5. PeskyKevin Win User

game question

he has been using my xbox account. would that matter?
  6. OakGill Win User

game question

Everything earned and all of the gameplay is under that Epic username and email assigned to that current account. One would have to sign into his new Xbox with the email assigned to that account in order to be able to use that account on the new Xbox.
Thema:

Game question

1. Game question - Similar Threads - Game question

2. Questions about lending an Xbox One and dematerialised games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Questions about lending an Xbox One and dematerialised games: Hi ! I have a friend that I promessed to lend for a few weeks my Xbox One that is not played with for the moment because I have an Xbox Series X now. I never lent it before, so I'm in uncharted...
  3. PC Game Pass questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass questions: Hi guys, So I've never tried a subscription service for games before, but I wanted to try this one out. What's the best plan for PC Game Pass? Also, does it matter which platform I subscribe...
  4. Xbox Game DVR Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game DVR Questions: Is anyone else having problems with the Game DVR not doing anything when you click "record last * minutes" or even trying to start a recording? My DVR suddenly will not record to my 2TB...
  5. QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games

in XboX Insiders
    QUESTION: Xbox app does not work anymore on Win 10- can not play cloud games: My Xbox App just doesn't work. In the cloud game menu top row never loads and I can not play ANY Cloud Game using the Xbox app. I have got Ultimate. My download speed is 497.58 Mbps / Up 51.31...
  6. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question): Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available....
  7. Clone hard drive and Game Pass question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clone hard drive and Game Pass question: So I just bought a new ssd and I was planning to move my windows install to it, but I was wondering if cloning drives still breaks Game Pass games? Has Microsoft fixed this or is there a way...
  8. Xcloud game question suggestion :D

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game question suggestion :D: Fifa on Game pass xCloud? submitted by /u/Powerful-Cucumber930 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud gaming question: I have an Xbox One X and Series S. I also have gamepass ultimate. Recently, I saw how gamepass has cloud gaming. I tried it under my gamepss ID and it works good. However, it doesn't seem to work...
  10. Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a...: I was going to spend $14.99 on one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate this morning, but if the 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points I got my account up to just now is enough to extend my Xbox Game Pass...