Game recommendations?

Discus and support Game recommendations? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins 479e4e2a-ab7c-4209-802e-902f7da7b7e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkist1, Aug 26, 2019.

1. darkist1
    darkist1 Guest

Game recommendations?

I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins

:)

darkist1, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game recommendations?

1. Game recommendations? - Similar Threads - Game recommendations

2. Recommend A Games Pass Title

in XboX Insiders
    Recommend A Games Pass Title: The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this? I cant see anything that says where to recommend a game. Thanks submitted by...
  3. recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]: ya sea por historia, diversión, o para conseguir logros rápido, sin importar si es indie o triple "A" que juego de game pass recomiendas y ¿porqué? yo recomiendo life is strange, por que tiene una...
  4. Monday Blues Gaming Recommendation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monday Blues Gaming Recommendation: Lomg day at the office, any fun games you guys recommend to unwind? 04cf8bf3-6298-4b83-9fe9-6b624201e537
  5. Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET: I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for MIC to work. So I can not figure out that...
  6. Recommended Games to Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommended Games to Play: Devil May Cry 5, Mortal Kombat 11 673b299d-4b14-4ef9-abe7-52a74b1a6cff
  7. "There is a problem with your saved games" so I did what they recommend and deleted all the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There is a problem with your saved games" so I did what they recommend and deleted all the...: Just tonight out of nowhere I got the infamous error message ""There is a problem with your saved games" with ANY game I tried to play.... oh boy.... So I did what they recommend and deleted all...
  8. Recommended family fun games on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommended family fun games on Game Pass: Hello all. I have a Game Pass subscription and was looking for recommended local multiplayer games. Simple party style games. One game we love is Knight Squad, we had a blast. Are there any...
  9. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  10. Recommendations for Remastered Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommendations for Remastered Games: Hey there everybody, just wanted to try and get Xbox's attention to try and influence them to remaster some more games that were old for like original xbox and 360. I sm going to list some games,...