Game refund

Discus and support Game refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I need some help, I dont know whether or not i can refund cyberpunk after 14 days it crashes my xbox every time I play and It makes it physically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keaneobtw, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Keaneobtw
    Keaneobtw Guest

Game refund

Hey I need some help,

I dont know whether or not i can refund cyberpunk after 14 days it crashes my xbox every time I play and It makes it physically impossible to complete it and I dont wont to deal with it so want to refund any help will do thanks Game refund :)

:)

Keaneobtw, Jan 26, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refund issue

Try logging in with the account that purchased the game on here xbox.com/refund, and you will find a list of games or apps that are eligible for a refund, just select the game, and start the refund process.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchased game in wrong account, was meant to be a gift

The only way is to get a refund for the game here xbox.com/refund, then purchase the game as a gift.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft dungeon Refund

Just sign in with the account that has the game on here and request the refund for that game.
    xbox.com/refund.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

There is certain requirements for a game to be refunded.

It may be eligible for a refund if it has been purchased in the last 14 days.

Have not played more than 2 hours.

Certain games has Terms and Conditions aswell for refunds. Not all games will be refunded even if they meet the above mentioned requirements.

The amount of refund request you have had in the past year will also determine if you will be refunded or not.
Thema:

Game refund

1. Game refund - Similar Threads - Game refund

2. Friend refunded a gifted game, the same game on his end was refunded aswell for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend refunded a gifted game, the same game on his end was refunded aswell for no reason: So this happened earlier yesterday (Feb 27, 2021) My friend Jordan, whom I'm game sharing with bought us both Grand Theft Auto V, he also gifted the game to our other two friends Luciano and...
  3. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Hi! I bought the same game twice (I don't know how microsoft store allowed for this to happen). And I acccidentally bought that game on this account, and not on the account I wanted to buy it....
  4. refund on game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund on game download: Hello, I just bought a download of an x-box game that I want a refund on. When I click on my order history and select refund information, however, the link does not work and leads me to a blank...
  5. Xbox Game Pass refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass refund?: Hello, Is it possible for me to get a refund for xbox game pass. I got the xbox game pass for PC in late last July in order to try it out. After playing for a few days I decided to cancel my...
  6. Refunding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game: I dont know why my refund was denied please may you tell me why because I would really appreciate to buy a cosmetic but I cannot due to the fact of my denied refund?...
  7. about the refund of a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    about the refund of a game.: I bought dead rising triple bundle pack on Feb 11 2021, I want to get a refund of it. However, when I clicked 'refund information' in the order histroy of the game, the page won't display...
  8. I've refunded the game and later on i buyed the same game again

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've refunded the game and later on i buyed the same game again: I've refunded the game and later on i buyed the same game again but the game is showing on both refund section and purchased section , cant i remove the game from refund section...
  9. Unwarranted and unwanted Charge back resulting in missing game and no refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unwarranted and unwanted Charge back resulting in missing game and no refund: I paid $31.64 for tony hawk 1&2 for xbox one on december 31st 2020. I got to play the game untill january 22nd and then it claimed i needed to buy the game to play. They are claiming i or my bank...
  10. Is my refund request eligible for refund, and if it's not do I keep the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my refund request eligible for refund, and if it's not do I keep the game?: I recently applied for a refund request, but how will I know if it is eligible for a refund? I downloaded PVZBFN on Sunday, and played just about over 2 hrs, and I read that it will not be...