Game Refund

Discus and support Game Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get a full refund if I bought the wrong game on accident. 4f226600-8b68-4a4a-83b0-fa2eaad834de Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WWR8970, May 10, 2021.

1. WWR8970
    WWR8970 Guest

Game Refund

How do I get a full refund if I bought the wrong game on accident.

:)

WWR8970, May 10, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refund issue

Try logging in with the account that purchased the game on here xbox.com/refund, and you will find a list of games or apps that are eligible for a refund, just select the game, and start the refund process.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchased game in wrong account, was meant to be a gift

The only way is to get a refund for the game here xbox.com/refund, then purchase the game as a gift.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft dungeon Refund

Just sign in with the account that has the game on here and request the refund for that game.
    xbox.com/refund.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

There is certain requirements for a game to be refunded.

It may be eligible for a refund if it has been purchased in the last 14 days.

Have not played more than 2 hours.

Certain games has Terms and Conditions aswell for refunds. Not all games will be refunded even if they meet the above mentioned requirements.

The amount of refund request you have had in the past year will also determine if you will be refunded or not.
Thema:

Game Refund

1. Game Refund - Similar Threads - Game Refund

2. My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me: Hi i need help on this, i can't be able to contact Xbox in ANY way! There is no email i can use... and the online chat/call option are all giving an error!! The problem : I have an Xbox game...
  3. Gifted Game Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifted Game Refund: Hiya, I just bought a game for a friend and gifted it. We both live in Europe but when he received the code he couldn't redeem it as we were in different regions. As he couldn't redeem it, I want...
  4. How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I request a digital game refund Xbox??: I bought call of duty cold War by accident and I would like to request a refund and get my money back can any one point me in the right direction?? b57b9640-8894-43be-9513-fbe72b7d750f
  5. Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress): Hey All, I recently purchased Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition from the Xbox store while it was on sale. However I was only going to test run the game and see if I liked it without realizing...
  6. My refunded game is giving an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refunded game is giving an error: After I refunded my game , an error message keeps popping up after I tried to buy a different version of the game b16c1638-01a5-425b-9bf0-96d2487e853e
  7. Xbox game refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game refund request: Hello everyone, I wanted to purchase a game called 'Batman: Arkham Knight’, but accidentally bought a game package called 'Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass' instead which does not include the...
  8. Crossout: Banned from in game market for recieving refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossout: Banned from in game market for recieving refund: I recieved a refund for a pack because I already own the parts, and despite it being approved by Microsoft Ive now been banned from trading until I send money to cover the cost according to Gaijin...
  9. refund declined and didnt give game back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund declined and didnt give game back: oh my god I only just found this out but my Minecraft was refunded, but they DECLINED it And Didn't Give Me The Game Back. I Don't Know What To Do Now. 9ff05ed0-9531-46d7-b2a0-1d73996fb615
  10. refund games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund games: i bought the wrong version of a game called mx vs atv and i tried refunding it twice already and its not letting me its been more then 72 hours. 92d809a2-ba7b-4c82-a1a5-d53cea96fc62