Game Refunds

Discus and support Game Refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Tac0sAreLife
    Tac0sAreLife Guest

Game Refunds

I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends, because they said we'd play the game together, and it would be fun. Then it wasn't fun, they didn't actually
    play the game with me, so then I tried to refund it. But now I can't because of the Terms of Sale? How can I get the game refunded.

(I'm refunding it because I need to buy other things, and 30 dollars is a lot for me)

:)

Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. OK Fowl Win User

A refund for the game

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  4. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Games REFUND

Nowhere is going to refund you for an opened game. If you bought it digitally, there are no refunds... it even states that before you complete the transaction.

Your best bet would be to trade it in to Gamestop or where ever you trade in games,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunding a game,

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Game Refunds

1. Game Refunds - Similar Threads - Game Refunds

2. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: I bought the xbox game pass deal where I got 3 months for one dollar a couple months back and it was supposed to renew on the 24th of this month but it renewed on the 18th charging me 30 dollars I...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  4. Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...: My Xbox OneX is now 1 1/2 years old. During Monster Hunter World the screen went black and I couldn't turn it back on. The company where I bought it told me to send it for repair (I have bought...
  5. Game Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund: I bought Skate 3 today and after some playtime i dont think i really want it. Its a great game but its not really for me i think. Anyways, i would like a refund, but after an hour of research on...
  6. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  7. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  8. 디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]: 피파19를 구입했는데요 설치는 해봤 구입은 16일이 플 이는 10분도 안했는데 플 이 2시간 구입 일시 일주일 안 넘으면 환불 가능하는다 이야기를 들은것 같아서 질문 한번 해봅니다 [Translation-I bought FIFA 19. I've done the installation, bought 16 days, played less than...
  9. Refund an xbox game for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund an xbox game for Windows 10: I bought a game in xbox for Windows 10 by mistake. Can I get a refund? And how can i get a refund? The game is minecraft. af55e549-f83d-4174-a51c-f2baf8ca9070
  10. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund the $1 Game Pass deal: I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. support.xbox.com refunds

2. xbox game refund