Game Refunds

Discus and support Game Refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Tac0sAreLife
    Tac0sAreLife Guest

Game Refunds

I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends, because they said we'd play the game together, and it would be fun. Then it wasn't fun, they didn't actually
    play the game with me, so then I tried to refund it. But now I can't because of the Terms of Sale? How can I get the game refunded.

(I'm refunding it because I need to buy other things, and 30 dollars is a lot for me)

:)

Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. OK Fowl Win User

A refund for the game

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  4. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Games REFUND

Nowhere is going to refund you for an opened game. If you bought it digitally, there are no refunds... it even states that before you complete the transaction.

Your best bet would be to trade it in to Gamestop or where ever you trade in games,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunding a game,

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Game Refunds

1. Game Refunds - Similar Threads - Game Refunds

2. False game details, want refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False game details, want refund: I purchased Resident Evil 6 GoD version because the XBOX store says: "The Games on Demand version supports English, [...], Japanese." After downloading and testing thoroughly the in-game...
  3. 게임 환불 요청합니다 [Translate] Game Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청합니다 [Translate] Game Refund Request: 더크루2 라는 게임을 구매했는데 어지러워서 도 히 못하 습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다. [Translate by Mod] I bought a game called the Crew 2 and it was was wont. Please refund. 0e5cbd20-de99-4bdb-8869-b9ef3df4f7fa
  4. 엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]: 몇 시간 gta5를 구매하였는데, 환불을 요청 수 있을까요? 설치만 한뒤 실행만 깐 한 상태인데 확인 부탁드립니다. -------- [Mod Translation - I bought gta5 a few hours ago, can I ask for a refund? It is only a few minutes after...
  5. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  6. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  7. Refunding Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Games: Hi, I had recently bought a game on the Microsoft store only to realise after that it was not compatible on my computer. I followed the steps to get a refund but there is no option to click for...
  8. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  9. Refund/Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund/Roblox game: This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel free to comment. My 5 year old daughter has...
  10. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...