Game Refunds

Discus and support Game Refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Tac0sAreLife
    Tac0sAreLife Guest

Game Refunds

I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends, because they said we'd play the game together, and it would be fun. Then it wasn't fun, they didn't actually
    play the game with me, so then I tried to refund it. But now I can't because of the Terms of Sale? How can I get the game refunded.

(I'm refunding it because I need to buy other things, and 30 dollars is a lot for me)

:)

Tac0sAreLife, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. OK Fowl Win User

A refund for the game

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  4. Codebreaker556 Win User

A refund for the game

Hi i accidently bought 2k17 preorder on the card and i just need a refund.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Games REFUND

Nowhere is going to refund you for an opened game. If you bought it digitally, there are no refunds... it even states that before you complete the transaction.

Your best bet would be to trade it in to Gamestop or where ever you trade in games,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunding a game,

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Game Refunds

1. Game Refunds - Similar Threads - Game Refunds

2. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5
  3. Microsoft store 게임 환불 [Microsoft Store Game Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store 게임 환불 [Microsoft Store Game Refunds: 윈도우 스 어에서 마인크래프트를 샀는데 알 보니 플랫폼이 달라 사용이 불가능 합니다. 환불이 가능한가요? Translation:[I bought Minecraft from the Windows store and it's not possible to use different platforms. Can I be refunded?]...
  4. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  5. 게임환불 [Translation - Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임환불 [Translation - Game Refund]: 가 마인크래프트를 결 이후 컴퓨터 사양이 너무 안좋아서 환불요청을 하 싶습니다 최대한 른 답장 부탁드립니다 카드(visa) ---------- [Mod Translation - My computer specification is too bad since I paid MineCraft. I would like to request a refund....
  6. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  7. Devoluçao de um jogo [Translation-Refund of a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devoluçao de um jogo [Translation-Refund of a game]: Queria saber se era possivel pedir devoluçao de um jogo que eu comprei mas detestei pois nem joguei 5 minutos [Translation-I was wondering if it was possible to ask for a refund of a game I...
  8. Oyun iadesi -[Translation - Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun iadesi -[Translation - Game Refund]: Xbox one kullanicisiyim .yanlışlikla fifa 2019 satın aldım ama oyunu indirmedim. Para Iadesi alabilir miyim? -[Translation - I'm an Xbox one user. I bought the FIFA 2019 with error, but I didn't...
  9. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  10. Bought a game twice and cannot refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game twice and cannot refund: I bought sea of thieves on my microsoft account where it said that i could not download it anywhere, so i bought it at my xbox account on my pc afterwards. I cannot return my game from my...