Game refuses to download 100%

Discus and support Game refuses to download 100% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i'm trying to install Sea of Thieves to play again and it refuses to complete! The download will start, it will get very far into it but then all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IXarxies, Apr 7, 2020.

1. IXarxies
    IXarxies Guest

So i'm trying to install Sea of Thieves to play again and it refuses to complete! The download will start, it will get very far into it but then all of a sudden just stops and there's zero remnants of what was downloading left on the console... I don't feel
    like its hidden because the storage space it takes up when i click download is reset back to what it was before hand and i can keep clicking download/install from my library or from the store afterwards.

I had it downloaded a while back but had to re-purpose my ExHDD for something else and since then i just cant download it and its the only game that seems to be the issue!

:)

IXarxies, Apr 7, 2020
  2. IXarxies Win User

Was trying to install it to my ExHDD because internal storage was full but i moved a game or two across to the external drive and tried downloading it straight to the internal storage instead. And it finally worked after all this time! Why is that? Every
    other game I've downloaded, whether its a game i just bought or something I've decided to re-download never had this trouble but this is the exception... Weird!
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

delete the game from your xbox then reinstall it again it should fix the issue
  4. JPJCR Win User

Glad you got it sorted in the end, it it happens again then id contact xbox support how long have you had the console?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello IXarxies,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the installation for Sea of Thieves is stopping every time you try to download the game.
    Are you attempting to install the game to the external or internal hard drive?
    We recommend
    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for game installations on Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    IXarxies!
  6. holylouis Win User

What did you name your enchanted weapons and armor?

i refuse to name any of mine til i get 100 enchanting and alchemy i have 100 smiting
Thema:

1. Game refuses to download 100% - Similar Threads - Game refuses download

2. Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC): I've tried to turn on the 'Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar' setting, but it never, ever saves, even if I just change the page in settings. Anyone have a fix for this?...
  3. Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load Xbox Marketplace, images for games refuse to load completely.: Subject says it all. For some reason in my Games & Apps library images for games rarely load at all, and when they do it isn't completely. I have also lost complete access to the Xbox Marketplace...
  4. Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass refuses to log me in to borderlands 2: Dear Xbox, I was very much against the idea of getting any Xbox after the first generation because I was well aware that this sort of thing was going to happen. I was going to pay for content,...
  5. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  6. game refusing to run without gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game refusing to run without gamepass: Ok a few months i got gamepass and downloaded ark survival evolved, my game pass ended last month and i removed it and then installed it from a disc and since then when i pop my disc in it keeps...
  7. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  8. Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.: My games wont update and I can't download new ones. My internet speed on my dongle is 25mbs, my wifi is 3mbs, yet the game will download on the slow wifi??? Whenever I try to update a game, I get...
  9. installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installation stopped - games/updates refusing to start: I tried to start FIFA 20 today and had to do an update. When I tried to start the update, it instantly said ‘Installation stopped’ and would continually refused to start. Since then uninstalled...
  10. My 250gb xbox360 refuses to download games over 3gb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 250gb xbox360 refuses to download games over 3gb.: I have a xbox360 slim 250gb. and it has 150+gb. left but it wont let me download gmaes over 3gb. on it, like for example I couldn't download the skyrim I got with my xbox. i had to ask my friend...