Game registered to account but will not download

Discus and support Game registered to account but will not download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Fifa 20 online and redeemed the code. The game has been registered to my account and I can view it in my order history, but I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loggerhead 97, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Game registered to account but will not download

I recently bought Fifa 20 online and redeemed the code. The game has been registered to my account and I can view it in my order history, but I am unable to download the game from my library or through the store. Is there any way to recover the game and
    get it to download?

:)

Loggerhead 97, Oct 6, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Mine said it had the base game included. It came up on screen but then didn't download it.
    Please check the website I mentioned.

That's the place to check what was included in the code.
  3. allgonewrong81 Win User

Mine said it had the base game included. It came up on screen but then didn't download it.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Was this for Xbox or PC?

If it was for PC you'll need to ask for a refund. FIFA 20 - and any other FIFA game for PC - are only available for that platform via EA's own Origin Store.
  5. Tarnend Win User

what happens if you goto to the store on a pc? does it say you have purchased the game when you are signed in?
  6. denis97g Win User

does it give you an error? or is the install option missing?
Thema:

1. Game registered to account but will not download - Similar Threads - Game registered account

2. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  3. Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a backwards compatible game even though I have my debit card registered.: When I choose to see the price of halo 3 and then continue with the purchase, it just comes up with the message "you have no valid payment options on file..." I have checked multiple times and I...
  4. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  5. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests not registering achievements: Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered. Any clues? Thanks....
  6. Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing games in this world...: [img] 我并没有任何设备接入minecraft,但是就一直上不去。显示这 。 之前是觉得服务器有点卡就下线了,然后就再也上不去了。 如果有人能回答我,非常感谢。 Why I‘m not online,but it says: Unable to join the world, your registered account is currently playing...
  7. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  8. i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't buy games, nor register my debit card information: hello, every time I want to buy something from the store, a message would appear, saying that I have to use another type of payment, I use PayPal and I can't register my debit card for some...
  9. Games with gold not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold not registering: Games with gold is not registering for my account. What did you guys change???? Virtual fighter 5 is supposed to be free but its not showing as free, its trying to charge me 14.99. **** Android...
  10. Registering a 'completed' Challenge#12 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Registering a 'completed' Challenge#12 game: I took a screenshot of the reason that the completed game wasn't recorded/registered nor acknowledged. This e\deems to be the only way I can notify Microsoft. 6cdd4234-7666-45a9-aedf-297799c26562