Game Releases for Windows Store

Discus and support Game Releases for Windows Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Someone knows if is there any plans to release XBox One Games only available to purchase for console to Windows Xbox Game Pass for PC users, who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrunoVinhas81, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Game Releases for Windows Store

Hello

Someone knows if is there any plans to release XBox One Games only available to purchase for console to Windows Xbox Game Pass for PC users, who have a good PC with a very good Graphic Card, that is those who acquiring an Xbox One doesn't make sense because
    of the investment on the PC and the Graphic Card. And may want to buy games like:

- Assassin's Creed

- Ghost Recon Breakpoint

- Call of duty

- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order

- W2K20

-Fallout76

...and others that are avaiable for PC users to buy on Steam, GOG, Epic, etc..

In my opinion with this rise of Game Pass for PC subscriptors woul be very beneficial to subscriptors of Game Pass, who could avoid the confusion of having several plattforms installed on the PC. In the case of this being possible Microsoft would be the
    one who gained most when releasing some titles at a very good price, it's a very good way to keep the subscriptors. Because if one PC subscriptor wants to play a game only available on Xbox for console very probably he will cancel the Game Pass subscription
    and buy the game on other plattform to play it.

:)

BrunoVinhas81, Apr 4, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If youre asking abiut them being in the Windows store, then COD infinite warfare is on there.

Its unlikely youll see many games from these publishers on gamepass. EA runs access, Ubisoft has their version of that on PC. If the company runs a membership seervice like those, or theyre AAA evergreens like COD, i wouldnt count on any of them necessarily
    showing up on game pass without some kind of evergreen cosmetics system like GTA Online where theyre mostly after selling DLC at this point and not the main game.
  3. BrunoVinhas81 Win User

That's not true, Xbox users can buy, in example, Fallout76 for €39,90. But Xbox for PC users can't buy this game on Xbox Store or Windows Store

What I wish is that we, Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriptors, besides the free to play subscription games could buy the other titles that Xbox console users have available to buy, for a price lower than other distributors.
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

If you have noticed that even the xbox game pass for console does not have these AAA games on their game pass roster. I think that this is because it is not up to only Microsoft to decide what games go on game pass and what don't. I figure there must be
    some kind of agreement or contract for a specified amount of time a game will be on the game pass roster. It is possible that Ubisoft, Bethesda, and Activision do not want their games on game pass and would rather have you buy the game. With games like Star
    Wars The fallen order. I do not see any star wars games or other big EA games coming to game pass anytime soon since EA has their own subscription based streaming service for games. Who knows what we will see in the future though.
  5. RobertHackel Win User

Quantum break not available on windows store

Yeah, it would be nice with a little more information if you are releasing a game on windows store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Play anywhere title Hand of Fate 2, not able to be played anywhere

It looks like the game was released through Steam for the PC, but not the Windows store. Which is why it's not eligible for Play Anywhere.
Thema:

1. Game Releases for Windows Store - Similar Threads - Game Releases Windows

2. Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any new game going to release in 2020?: To be honest the game I am most excited about has to be Cyberpunk 2077. Besides that I am also looking forward to Halo infinite 0df3ddaa-a014-4733-9b77-a62a52e35696
  3. Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?: I'll keep the old Xbox One and have a 2nd TV handy for some couch co-op on games that don't have split/shared screen co-op 2a46bba9-9dbe-4a44-b694-a7682b972e70
  4. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  5. Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released: Hi, I've been having this issue where certain games once a game update is released are coming up with the notification, for example the new Forza horizon 4 update that came out today initially...
  6. Release for latest backwards compatable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release for latest backwards compatable games: When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off. 2bf04217-83dd-4186-a6ae-64dc2632125f
  7. Game you would like to get released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game you would like to get released on Xbox?: I really want to play Death Stranding and wish that were being released on Xbox. :( 0134297c-be44-43d2-84bb-b88c3ce26d1b
  8. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam: Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will ever see Lost Odyssey remastered or...
  9. Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submission / release of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox: Hi, I have couple of questions regarding a submission of Windows 10 UWP game for Xbox. We are in the process of adapting our existing Windows 10 UWP game Yatzy Ultiamte - Yatzy Free beziehen –...
  10. Indie games released exclusively for Xbox One and Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indie games released exclusively for Xbox One and Windows: Can anybody recommend me some indie exclusives, or link me to a page that tells them all? Thank you very much d2945c9c-a50e-4aa9-a839-b4b14949891c