Game removed from drive

Discus and support Game removed from drive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Just discovered that Sea of Thieves is not installed anymore on my SSD external drive. I read that there are some issues where the external drive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Aug 4, 2019.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

Game removed from drive

Hi,

Just discovered that Sea of Thieves is not installed anymore on my SSD external drive. I read that there are some issues where the external drive is not working, but since I see all games but SoT on the hard drive, that’s weird.

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Aug 4, 2019
  2. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Removing games from hard drive

Hiya Snowblind4321,

Head over to your My Games and Apps section, select Games and press the menu button to highlight to game you wish to remove from the hard drive. You will see the option to "Manage Game" when you press the menu button. Select that. Once in Manage Game, you
    will be able to uninstall.

Hope this helps!
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

Game Remove

Are you talking about removing achievements? Or removing games from your hard drive?
  4. Vision Verrify Win User

Cannot play my game

Hi again,

Can you try to transfer the game to an USB Flash Drive and then removing your HDD.

First tranfer the game you want to play from your HDD to an USB Flash Drive and then remove your Hard Drive out of your Xbox.

This is a sub-page to remove your HDD from your Xbox.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Laura Croft possible bug at Shipwreck Cove?

Have you tried removing the game from your hard drive and reinstalling?
  6. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Xbox 360 Console Keeps Freezing During Fifa 13

Hi, removes Fifa and data from your hard drive, reinstall it and restarts the game.
Thema:

Game removed from drive

1. Game removed from drive - Similar Threads - Game removed drive

2. Remove Game from Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Game from Account: My son had someone buy him Grand Theft Auto V. My son is only 13 years old and should not have access to this game. I have done all kinds of restrictive things to his Xbox One, but I really want...
  3. Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal: Hi, So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 after a significant hardware change, and then reinstalled the "Xbox (Beta)" app for the Xbox Game Pass, both on my (C:) Drive. All of the Game Pass games...
  4. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  5. Xbox games - Removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games - Removal: Hi, How do I permanently remove one of my Xbox online purchased game? I meant, in such a way that it cannot be re-install ever again. Thanks. 8a2f9759-08fa-4a4a-90fc-19a642d8b718
  6. Remove a person from game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove a person from game share: How can i remove a person from game share completly including gold membership b7d31e3a-f606-4ec6-9274-5aae4c3c66f5
  7. When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.: I'm using Xbox game pass for Xbox one and I'm finding it difficult to understand when games are removed from the catalog. I will try to play a game on my xbox one and it won't play and I find out...
  8. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  9. hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?: when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ??? 34849fc4-ab92-469b-b672-179d04650920
  10. Removing games from hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing games from hard drive: Can anyone tell me how to delete games from your hard drive? I'd like to regain some hard drive space by removing some free games I'm no longer playing. Thank You!...