Game removed from my account

Discus and support Game removed from my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so last year (around August) I bought RDR2 with a discount from gamepass (50 bucks rather than the full 70), today after not playing on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PSGGrooves, Feb 22, 2021.

1. PSGGrooves
    PSGGrooves Guest

Alright so last year (around August) I bought RDR2 with a discount from gamepass (50 bucks rather than the full 70), today after not playing on my xbox for a while (been a couple months) I went to load it up but the game was nowhere to be found!! It wasn't in my ready to install games nor my owned games. It is completely gone and I have no clue why, it wasn't refunded, no one else had used my xbox; so I am dumbfounded. Help?

:)

PSGGrooves, Feb 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Game Removed From My Account

You would have to download it thru your download history or games ands aoos menu as they would show as installable or not

You never goto the marketplace to redownload anything
  3. onyxishere Win User

Removing Games from My Account

Sorry but once a game has been purchased or linked to an account it cannot be removed.
  4. eL ZxRO Win User

Nope doesn't show up in games and apps as available to download.
  5. eL ZxRO Win User

That makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thank you.
  6. Woofway Win User

Have you tried checking the Microsoft store to see if it says owned or not? if it is owned try installing it from there.
Thema:

1. Game removed from my account - Similar Threads - Game removed account

2. Game removed from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game removed from account: I purchased Neverwinter Nights on the xbox store last year and haven't got round to properly playing it. Last night tried to play the game but came up with the launch issue with not owning the...
  3. Feature Request: Remove games from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Remove games from account: Now that we are in the age of Game Pass on PC, I am willing to bet that I'm not the only one who has been downloading a lot of random games just to try them. This has been a great experience...
  4. Game removed from my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game removed from my Microsoft account.: A couple of months back people who bought the Java edition of Minecraft were gifted with the Windows edition as well. When I went to put the code into my Microsoft store and when I downloaded it,...
  5. remove game pass game from account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remove game pass game from account?: I had my xbox set to automatically log me in, and a family member installed and played a game without my knowledge. Now, the most completed game on my account is one I've never played, and I don't...
  6. Permanently remove games from Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently remove games from Xbox account: I know games can be uninstalled. I know games can be hidden. I would really like to see the ability to permanently remove games tied your account, similar to what Steam offers. I used to...
  7. Account was removed from my xbox. all game data is erased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account was removed from my xbox. all game data is erased: Hello, my Microsoft account was removed from my Xbox 360 (I have no idea how since I didn't personally remove it and there's no possibility someone else within the household could have either)....
  8. A game was removed from my account, and the status says cancelled, do I get my money back??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game was removed from my account, and the status says cancelled, do I get my money back??: I just purchased Starwars Battlefront 2 yesterday and had played it for a bit, but when i tried playing it today it says " To play this game you need to own it " I checked the order history status...
  9. Remove Game from Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Game from Account: My son had someone buy him Grand Theft Auto V. My son is only 13 years old and should not have access to this game. I have done all kinds of restrictive things to his Xbox One, but I really want...
  10. Child account remove permission to access game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account remove permission to access game: My child has been allowed access to fortnite but I I want to remove permission to access it on his family account for short period...I I believe I can do this by deleting permission in family...