game removed

Discus and support game removed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I first got my xbox the first game I payed for was FS15, after a while I stoped using it and payed no attention to it, earlier my friend asked me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/leo_856, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/leo_856
    /u/leo_856 Guest

game removed

When I first got my xbox the first game I payed for was FS15, after a while I stoped using it and payed no attention to it, earlier my friend asked me to come on with him to see our old world. However after searching my liberary for 15/20 mins I could not find it, it wasn't in my Ready to install list either and when I looked on the store it siad I would have to buy it again. So basicly I just lost £15 and I want my game back. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/leo_856
    [link] [comments]

/u/leo_856, Sep 3, 2019
  2. KaosBerserker Win User

Game Remove

what medium bloke said once its unlocked you can not remove it
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Games Removed

Probably due to unfinished game updates.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Games Removed

Did your Xbox Live subscription expire maybe?
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Games Removed

Have you tried to pwer cycle the console? That has fixed similar issues for me in the past.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Games Removed

Please check in the settings under storage if all your storage drives are properly detected by the console.

Maybe a faulty USB cable or something similar caused the console to not detect an external drive and the games from that drive "uninstalled".
Thema:

game removed

1. game removed - Similar Threads - game removed

2. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  3. CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed]: CANCELING UPDATE OF A GAME DELETES THE ENTIRE GAME [mod removed] UPDATES SHOULD NOT OVERWRITE THE ENTIRE GAME NOW I HAVE TO REINSTALL 80 GB AGAIN NO WARNINGS THAT UPDATE WILL DELETE ENTIRE GAME...
  4. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

in XboX Insiders
    Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]: The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any other game captures will straight up crash...
  5. Remove a console from game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Remove a console from game streaming: Hi All, I upgraded one of my xbox one x's to the gears 5 xbox one x and i cant find a way to remove the previous x from the app. Anyone know? TIA submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  6. Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?: Sherlock is not for kids it's a great game with mystery and suspense. d057be59-9b8a-43c0-8ff3-0ecb71eae189
  7. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  8. how to remove a free trail of a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove a free trail of a game: HI, I need help removing a free trail of Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2, I had the disc and accidently downloaded free trail and now it wont let me remove free trail. Any suggestions on how to remove...
  9. How do I remove a game from the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove a game from the xbox store?: I've been wondering this for a while now but couldn't be bothered to look so here I am. How exactly do I remove a game from the xbox store meaning I can't download it or it won't appear when I...
  10. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...