game removed

Discus and support game removed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I first got my xbox the first game I payed for was FS15, after a while I stoped using it and payed no attention to it, earlier my friend asked me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/leo_856, Sep 3, 2019.

1. /u/leo_856
    /u/leo_856 Guest

game removed

When I first got my xbox the first game I payed for was FS15, after a while I stoped using it and payed no attention to it, earlier my friend asked me to come on with him to see our old world. However after searching my liberary for 15/20 mins I could not find it, it wasn't in my Ready to install list either and when I looked on the store it siad I would have to buy it again. So basicly I just lost £15 and I want my game back. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/leo_856
    [link] [comments]

/u/leo_856, Sep 3, 2019
  2. KaosBerserker Win User

Game Remove

what medium bloke said once its unlocked you can not remove it
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Games Removed

Probably due to unfinished game updates.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Games Removed

Did your Xbox Live subscription expire maybe?
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Games Removed

Have you tried to pwer cycle the console? That has fixed similar issues for me in the past.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Games Removed

Please check in the settings under storage if all your storage drives are properly detected by the console.

Maybe a faulty USB cable or something similar caused the console to not detect an external drive and the games from that drive "uninstalled".
Thema:

game removed

1. game removed - Similar Threads - game removed

2. Retrieving saved games, etc. from removed Xbox One hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving saved games, etc. from removed Xbox One hard drive: Hi. Recently, my grandson dropped his Xbox One and would no longer output video. We bought him a refurbished unit, but all of his saved games are on the old drive. Also, even though he knows his...
  3. Remoção de jogo de xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game removal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remoção de jogo de xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game removal]: Por que tiraram rappy wars do xbox 360? [Mod Translation - Why did they take Happy wars from xbox 360?] a80c756b-262f-49d2-80c3-d5e6fcf3037e
  4. How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on...

in XBoX on Windows
    How does one fully remove games from by XBOX games list in the XBOX Companion App on...: I have accidentally added Mozilla Firefox to the list of games in the XBOX Console Companion app on Windows 10. I really need to remove it from the list. I tried to: • Go to the games list in...
  5. Remove Game from Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Game from Account: My son had someone buy him Grand Theft Auto V. My son is only 13 years old and should not have access to this game. I have done all kinds of restrictive things to his Xbox One, but I really want...
  6. Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal: Hi, So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 after a significant hardware change, and then reinstalled the "Xbox (Beta)" app for the Xbox Game Pass, both on my (C:) Drive. All of the Game Pass games...
  7. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  8. Game removed from drive

in XboX Insiders
    Game removed from drive: Hi, Just discovered that Sea of Thieves is not installed anymore on my SSD external drive. I read that there are some issues where the external drive is not working, but since I see all games but...
  9. Xbox games - Removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games - Removal: Hi, How do I permanently remove one of my Xbox online purchased game? I meant, in such a way that it cannot be re-install ever again. Thanks. 8a2f9759-08fa-4a4a-90fc-19a642d8b718
  10. Remove a person from game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove a person from game share: How can i remove a person from game share completly including gold membership b7d31e3a-f606-4ec6-9274-5aae4c3c66f5