Game request: Dayz on pc game pass.

Discus and support Game request: Dayz on pc game pass. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i am thinking of buying xbox game pass because it looks great! but i also want to play DayZ but right now DayZ is only available on xbox and not on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/matsvanetten, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Game request: Dayz on pc game pass.

i am thinking of buying xbox game pass because it looks great! but i also want to play DayZ but right now DayZ is only available on xbox and not on the pc version. i really want DayZ to be on the pc version aswell. thanks.

submitted by /u/matsvanetten
    [link] [comments]

/u/matsvanetten, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Please put it on console

Erm...................no it doesn't.

I tried DayZ on PC, and its a dire, dreadful, waste of a game.

If you want something like DayZ then perhaps try 7 Days to Die or perhaps Ark Survival (I know Ark doesn't have zombies, but it does have the PvP aspect of DayZ)
  3. v SiCk SHOCKz Win User

DAYZ A STANDALONE GAME ON PC AND PS4 BUT NOT XBOX!!! WHY NOT?

Microsoft supports indie game developers that are able to have a publisher. Sony allows indie game developers to just upload their game to the Playstation 4 system without a publisher. The creators of Dayz cannot afford a publisher so therefore this is leaning
    to be a PC/PS Exclusive. Microsoft please just allow Dayz to upload their game to Xbox.
  4. Almost Divine Win User

DayZ needs to be on XBOX.

I believe, myself that DayZ or DayZ Standalone should DEFINITELY be put onto xbox 360. One reason is that some people just don't have the money for a fast enough PC to run these games. Another reason or example is Minecraft. Minecraft turned out fine on
    the xbox by making a few adjustments and A lot of people love it on xbox. So in my opinion DayZ AND DayZ Standalone should Both be put on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Dayz

I have never played the DayZ mod for ARMA 2 Have the game on PC but if I had to guess ive been playing State of Decay 2 a lot lately and would guess that as of right now is probably the closest thing to DayZ that is on the console right now.
  6. LimpinBizkit Win User

Fallout 76, DayZ and SOULCALIBUR VI Are Free To Play This Weekend

I would have loved to give DayZ a play this weekend but I am taking the family on a holiday, hopefully the game will come to Game Pass so I can give it a play.
Thema:

Game request: Dayz on pc game pass.

1. Game request: Dayz on pc game pass. - Similar Threads - Game request Dayz

2. Game Pass request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass request: hey is it possible you can add Condemned Criminal Origins and Condemned 2 please? you already got the Halo Collection on there so I just am asking for the other games I want, also will Halo...
  3. Request a game from the original xbox to the backwards compatibility plan

in XboX Insiders
    Request a game from the original xbox to the backwards compatibility plan: Hi, Please add the original xbox game Digimon rumble arena 2 to the backwards compatibility We play this game since 2004!! Best game ever!! Please add this so we can play it on the Xbox series X...
  4. Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to Relist some Xbox 360 Digital Games: Hi I want to complete my xbox 360 digital library, but some games are delisted from xbox store 007: Quantum of Solace Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Blur Driver San Francisco El Shaddai:...
  5. Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility: Please add the game Digimon Rumble Arena 2, This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X e800072e-152e-4755-b5a3-85e94ce13cdb
  6. Games download management request

in XboX Insiders
    Games download management request: First of all, I would like to apologise as this is not the correct way to make requests, however many of them get lost within the hundred comments on Friday's request megathread. I will make this...
  7. Request game for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request game for game pass: Is it possible to request a game to be added to xbox game pass? 6928a89a-05ee-46e1-87ce-543ed9c6007c
  8. Request Undertale for Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Undertale for Xbox game pass: Its a great game that deserves to be played by as many people as possible. Great Indie title for the Xbox game pass. Its already on the pc so just shift it over :)...
  9. (Request) Xbox Game bar PC achievements display?

in XBoX on Windows
    (Request) Xbox Game bar PC achievements display?: i was wondering if i could make a feature request or ask if it was already possible to see achievements for xbox live games in game as you can normally with other windows pc versions of xbox pass...
  10. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit: I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already. Oddly, when I...