Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

Discus and support Game request for xcloud (outer world's) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/groooove, Dec 8, 2019.

1. /u/groooove
    /u/groooove Guest

Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming but it is a lot easier to stream from the cloud, especially where my Xbox can't always be used remotely as when it requires an OS update you can't do console stream without updating the console in person first. Loving this game streaming by the way hope everyone else is who is in.

submitted by /u/groooove
    [link] [comments]

/u/groooove, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Game request for xcloud (outer world's) - Similar Threads - Game request xcloud

2. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28
  3. Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.

in XBoX on Windows
    Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.: Mods locked a previous thread on this topic and this issue is still ongoing (previous post was in June/July) so I am reposting as requested. Moonlighter was previously working fine, it now...
  4. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  5. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?: some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading screen like I paid almost 100 dollars on the...
  6. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  7. Game pass automatic renewal does not requested

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass automatic renewal does not requested: Hi, You have invoiced me a renewal I have not requested, please I want you to refund it. Kind regards. 3edcb900-1003-47d1-b987-5e4a48e31fcf
  8. 게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]: 주문번호 : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 게임 구매를 잘못 보 한것 같습니다. 현재 구입한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들이 원래 구입하 한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 에디션을 구매하 했습니다 게임패스를 구매해서 용한 상태에서 구입한거라서 추가 콘텐 번들로 구입한거 같습니다....
  9. จะขอเงินคืนเกม forza horizon 4 ยังไงครับ [Translation-How to request forza horizon 4 game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    จะขอเงินคืนเกม forza horizon 4 ยังไงครับ [Translation-How to request forza horizon 4 game...: จะขอเงินคืนเกม forza horizon 4 ยังไงครับ [Translation-How to request forza horizon 4 game refund?] f8b2443e-0dd0-4e2d-ade2-07a95e7e159f
  10. Gamepass requesting games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass requesting games: I been wondering a long tome if its possible to request games to game pass for your customers to have joy in the membership. Can you possibly add some dragon ball games like the Dragon ball...