Game return?

Discus and support Game return? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother used my profile and downloaded a game called castle miner at one dollar but I dont wanted it ...is there some way to cancel the bought? He... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BossyVermin82, May 1, 2015.

1. Game return?

My brother used my profile and downloaded a game called castle miner at one dollar but I dont wanted it ...is there some way to cancel the bought? He has his own profile but he used mine and i could have used that money in something better

:)

BossyVermin82, May 1, 2015
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

Uncharted 4 and No Mans Sky

King Tones, May 1, 2015
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    New Games

If you like shooters, try Halo 5. Star Wars Battlefront. Or plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.

iwb100, May 1, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Game return?

You can try contacting support but everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds so there is no guarantee you will receive one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, May 1, 2015
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  8. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Game return?

1. Game return? - Similar Threads - Game return

2. Game freezes then returns to homepage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes then returns to homepage: Hi, keep on of having recuring issue. Xbox one x keeps freezing on game them returns to hompage. The time frame can range from few minutes to few hours of play, but most of the time within half an...
  3. Game Return to homescreen automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Return to homescreen automatically: Hi I Have Bought AC Odyssey And installednit after playing it few times game get stuck and make bizzare noise and automatically brings me back to home screen..i have uninstalled the game and...
  4. Devolucion de un juego[Translation-Return of a game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolucion de un juego[Translation-Return of a game]: Buenas tarde. He comprado el minecraft para Xbox one en instant gaming, que te dan un código y tu lo canjeas. El problema es que yo quería jugarlo en el PC, pero no leí las instrucciones para que...
  5. Returning in - game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returning in - game currency: Recently, I bought some in-game currency for COD - modern warfare. But when I logged onto the game the points I bought weren't there. I tried contacting Activision, but its been almost 2 days and...
  6. Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Superman returns (game) Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox?: Why can I no longer get superman returns on any Xbox? submitted by /u/WeMakeMattSuffer [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass PC returning error code: 0x80073D13 when dowloading game in E:/ instead of C:/

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC returning error code: 0x80073D13 when dowloading game in E:/ instead of C:/: My main SSD has no enough storage memory for Gears 5 so I decided to install the game on my secondary HDD. Both, xbox app and store keep poping this error when downloading the game. Any solution?...
  8. "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Simplified Chinese" of the Microsoft input method returns to the game when the mouse moves...: When playing Minecraft for Windows 10 in Windows 10, switch to the computer desktop midway, and then switch back to the game, it will happen that you cannot switch to the "Chinese Simplified"...
  9. How do I return a digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I return a digital game?: We just purchased a game online that uses the Kinect. Unfortunately, our Kinect appears to be broken. How can I return the game? 79c593cd-2b1d-4678-8463-3757fa30ef4a
  10. Rückgabe von gekaufter Ingame Währung[Translation-Return of purchased in-game currency]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rückgabe von gekaufter Ingame Währung[Translation-Return of purchased in-game currency]: Guten Tag, ich habe heute bei Microsoft die ingame Währung Rage 2 coins gekauft (2500 coins für 19.99 Euro). Leider habe ich erst danach festgestellt, dass diese coins wohl nur auf der Xbox zu...