Game sale after purchase

Discus and support Game sale after purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a game then it went on sale less then a few days later can i get a refund on the difference even if I'm not technically eligible... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TomorrowNite, Dec 29, 2018.

1. TomorrowNite
    TomorrowNite Guest

Game sale after purchase

I bought a game then it went on sale less then a few days later can i get a refund on the difference even if I'm not technically eligible anymore.(played more than 2 hours)

:)

TomorrowNite, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game sale after purchase

Unfortunately there are no refunds on digital purchases unless there is a problem with the game or something. This doesn't qualify. Microsoft doesn't offer price-matching or refunds if you see it somewhere else for a lower price. This isn't Amazon.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game sale after purchase

They typically don't issue partial refunds. You can try submitting a refund request and then repurchase the game with
    the sale price.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Game sale after purchase

If you are already past the return conditions I'd say probably not.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Game sale after purchase

I'd say you'll just have to bite the bullet I'm afraid.
  6. TomorrowNite Win User

Game sale after purchase

Played more than 2 hours so I can't get a refund that way anymore
Thema:

Game sale after purchase

1. Game sale after purchase - Similar Threads - Game sale purchase

2. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  3. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  4. Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game went on sale after purchasing at full price.: I recently bought Forza Horizon 3, (exactly 1 week ago) and i saw it go on sale with gold 4 days after the purchase. I was wondering if there is a way to get a price change or a chargeback to the...
  5. Can`t download games purchased on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t download games purchased on sale: I have a problem with the games I bought on the sale. I can not download more than 70% and run my games for Xbox 360 Lost Planet CE and Prey. For a long time I was going to buy these games and I...
  6. ME2 & ME3 DLC Sale, But Can't Purchase Either Game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ME2 & ME3 DLC Sale, But Can't Purchase Either Game....: Much of the DLC for ME 2 & ME3 are on sale starting today, but you still can purchase the games as digital downloads. This is despite the fact that you can download them if you have EA Access, so...
  7. Some Backwards Compatible Games purchased on the last Backwards Compatible Sale not loading ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Backwards Compatible Games purchased on the last Backwards Compatible Sale not loading ...: You guys remember the HUGE Backwards Compatible sale like a month or so ago? Tons of good games on sale! I have an xbox 360 and 2 of those game that I purchased on sale were Earthworm Jim HD and...
  8. Purchased digital copy, only to have it go on sale via Games with Gold next day. Is it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased digital copy, only to have it go on sale via Games with Gold next day. Is it ...: i just bought Diablo III only to see just now that it will be 50% off via Games with Gold. Is it possible to get the difference refunded? a1dcd0b2-c5d4-49fa-9e62-f1fdfd9e5e03
  9. Purchased a game a week before it went on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game a week before it went on sale: Im 99% sure that the answer will be no, but I purchased easports UFC on the 4th, and it went on sale this week. I was wondering if there was any way to get the money I could've saved back?...
  10. Xbox Live down during Monday's sale- unable to purchase games during the sale.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live down during Monday's sale- unable to purchase games during the sale.: I tried in vain for so long to get signed in so that I could take advantage of the sale price on Skyrim, but because Live was down, I couldn't purchase it. Now I've called Xbox support but they...