Game sales

Discus and support Game sales in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone can tell me what games are in the next game save$?? a9c68c09-3d23-4154-a3af-8b7b9221667c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingd1111, Aug 14, 2019.

1. kingd1111
    kingd1111 Guest

Game sales

Anyone can tell me what games are in the next game save$??

:)

kingd1111, Aug 14, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game sale

3. darkist1 Win User

Game sales

This is a good question, im also excited to see the up coming game saving specials. A good start would be to look at getting Game pass though if you havent already gotten it because thats an ever growing library of amazing titles.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Game sales

You can also check the weekly sales and specials that come up each Tuesday. A lot of great stuff comes through there.
  5. CptThade Win User

Game sales

Hi, really idk :) just buy gamepass ultimate and have fun ;)
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game sales

Trueachievements.com usually posts some of the deals of the week mid to late evening on mondays. Xbox Wire does as well I believe. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
Thema:

Game sales

1. Game sales - Similar Threads - Game sales

2. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  3. Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games: We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten minute 07a9ba18-ce1b-4cb0-aac1-744569ce241c
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe: So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag. But when I try to buy, it said it costs...
  5. I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant buy the game I want and the spring sale will end in 3 days: I wanted to buy xbox live with my bank cards and I have used them before and they worked perfectly but now it says choose another paying option and i tried one but it doesnt work either I dont...
  6. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  7. Xbox Game Sales and Promo Question / Suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Sales and Promo Question / Suggestion: Hello All, I personally enjoy Xbox and recently decided to see if there were any discounted games on the site. I see publisher sales often however when i check out the competition playstations...
  8. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  9. Game sale after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game sale after purchase: I bought a game then it went on sale less then a few days later can i get a refund on the difference even if I'm not technically eligible anymore.(played more than 2 hours)...
  10. When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again?: When will Sims 4 Expansion and Game Packs be on sale again? 7a52a5d0-2444-48bf-a520-0f6f397c5704