Game Save & Progress Issue

Discus and support Game Save & Progress Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PerditionAwaits, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Game Save & Progress Issue

Hello All

I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a multi-player session. I could see all the gold I'd collected etc. whilst choosing a character to play with. After
    the session I went into single player and I was asked to choose my storage device? All my games are saved in the cloud. Always. I got a message stating that there is no saved game there. However, when I check my progress it shows all my unlocked achievements
    etc.?!

Anybody got a clue as to what's going on? Will I have to grind through the game again to unlock all the characters again?

Game Save & Progress Issue [​IMG]

:)

PerditionAwaits, Aug 13, 2019
  2. PerditionAwaits Win User

Hello!

its a Xbox 360 backwards compatible title which I’ve played on my XboxOne every couple of months so this is a new development. I haven’t had 360 for some time.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It looks like that game was originally for the 360 and that’s where the gamerscore came from. Did you download a new version for the Xbox One? If so, it’s written for the One which means you have the chance to play it again and unlock it all on your Xbox
    One console.

I did this for Skyrim. I had the 360 version and got all the achievements on it and then bought the remastered version for the One and did the same.
  4. Major Kilowatt Win User

I CANT DELATE MAMORY

You are able to delete saved data for single player progress. Deleting multiplayer progress is another issue though, many games save your stored multiplayer progress online one servers which makes is impossible to delete it yourself.
  5. WPAK Win User

Does Microsoft still support Gears of War 2 for the 360?

Hi there,

this issue sounds like a save game issue, since it is loading fine on a different profile.

You could try deleting the save game for the Gears of War 2 game. Just be aware that offline/single player progress will be lost.

As far as I know the progress is located in the storage section inside the Games folder
  6. wongojack Win User

save game progress

slightly related - what is the point of the mid mission save statues? I always save at them, but isn't it saving your game at the checkpoint that always immediately occurs at the screen where you find the save statue? I thought I might be able to quit
    and resume from those statues, but you can't - at least not in story. So what is the point of the save statues?
Thema:

1. Game Save & Progress Issue - Similar Threads - Game Save Progress

2. i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...: i have no internet i just bought a xbox one s i bought a xbox so i could play offline xbox forums says you can play games offline. you can play offline but you CANT SAVE GAMES without internet!...
  3. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save: If anyone knows plz let me know 2081288a-9a89-4a5b-b8a3-7ca41bde9d3f
  4. Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Vampyr PC game pass - Progress & save lost: Hello, I've been playing the game on xbox game pass for more than 10 hours, and today I decided I wanted to switch the game folder to my SSD and since I couldn't find an option in the xbox app to...
  5. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...
  6. LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox: I just downloaded the deluxe version of Lego Avengers. It wont save any of my progress and I have to keep replaying the same thing over and over. I’ve made sure my xbox is up to date and I have...
  7. Game progress not saving to cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress not saving to cloud.: I put my Xbox One in my sons' room and picked up a new Xbox One X for the living room. Set it up and started playing Assassin's Creed, Black Flag (old game, yeah I know) and completed a mission on...
  8. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  9. Xbox one wont save game progress sometimes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont save game progress sometimes: open career mode in FIFA18 ,everything goes well . After saving the game when i turn on the console will start from the begin Sometimes does save the game ,sometimes no. I do autosave and...
  10. Can't save in progress game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't save in progress game anymore: game won't allow me to save progress anymore f616f7b6-b165-4f1b-b0c8-e4dd2d26bed9