Game Saves and Cloud use.

Discus and support Game Saves and Cloud use. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's nice to see that you can uninstall games now, but the question I have is, if you uninstall. Is the game disc info all the is removed? What about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackSun-40841E4A-2CF5-437F-97B9-D60241A182C1, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Game Saves and Cloud use.

It's nice to see that you can uninstall games now, but the question I have is, if you uninstall. Is the game disc info all the is removed? What about your save progress? Are your game saves stored on the cloud? I'd be pissed if I uninstalled a game one day
    to make room for something else and lost my progress if I ever decided to put it back in. Does anyone know? Personal experience? I know with install 500gb isn't a lot, but as long as I don't loose my personal game save, I can deal with installing and uninstalling
    games.

:)

BlackSun-40841E4A-2CF5-437F-97B9-D60241A182C1, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Cloud Saves concerned

[quote user="ZWR63"]But in the Attributed quoates sticky it specifically states All games will save on cloud saves.[/quote]That's because that is how Cloud Storage works right now. When you use Cloud Storage, you save both locally and to the Cloud. It's
    all seamless.

On Steam games I have to manually disable Cloud storage if I don't want to use it on a title that supports it.

IceStorm III, Jan 28, 2014
  4. StarMedusa7
    StarMedusa7 Guest

Hi BlackSun!

On Xbox One the account is automatically syched on the clouad storage.

If ever you will uninstall and reinstall games, you game saves will be back as soon as your account is redownloaded as well.

StarMedusa7, Jan 28, 2014
  5. APR HYPNOS Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

6. StarMedusa7 Win User

Hi BlackSun!

On Xbox One the account is automatically syched on the clouad storage.

If ever you will uninstall and reinstall games, you game saves will be back as soon as your account is redownloaded as well.
  7. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Data transfer from xbox to other source

8. Phoenix_Reins Win User
  9. Internet Expert Win User

why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors
Thema:

1. Game Saves and Cloud use. - Similar Threads - Game Saves Cloud

2. Reset a game from cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset a game from cloud save: Is there anyway to reset a game and start over? I've just moved from xbox 360 to xbox one and moved my games over but would like to start some of them again. I know I cant reset achievements' but...
  3. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  4. Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will original Xbox games on the Xbox One save the profiles on the cloud?: On my Xbox one S, I am opening up characters on the original Xbox game Unreal 2 liandri conflict. I will be upgrading to a Xbox One X soon. I noticed on Unreal 2 it saids not connected. Does...
  5. PC game pass games Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC game pass games Cloud Saves?: hello, I wanted to know if Xbox Game Pass PC games (or PC games from the Microsoft Store in general) have cloud save feature. Or just Play Anywhere titles? ec054749-549b-4f4c-bc34-233105a112c2
  6. Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox Game Pass for PC use Cloud Saves?: I can't find any information on whether or not Xbox game pass for pc uses cloud saves. For example, if I install a game on both my desktop pc and my laptop will I be able to save on one and then...
  7. can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    can I access minesweeper (adventure) saved games on the cloud?: So the game crashed, and when I restarted it, it started a NEW game. Occasionally when I open the app, it asks if I want to use saved or local data. Can I manually access my saved game?...
  8. Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game saves & DLC data to Xbox One w/o using the cloud: Hey all, I am trying to transfer some of the data from my saved xbox 360 games to xbox one without using the cloud. My xbox 360 is having trouble connecting to the internet(I think the wireless...
  9. Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud game saves disappearing for XBox 360 games played on Xbox One: Lost literally years worth of saves and game progress over the weekend. April 21st, saved games are there.. the 22nd, they are gone. This is an ongoing problem for the 360 backward compat games I...
  10. Delete My Cloud Game Save for my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete My Cloud Game Save for my Xbox One: It is a really annoy problem for me that I cannot delete my game save in the cloud - as a result, I cannot restart plants vs Zombies for my visiting friends. It does not seems there is an option...