Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

Discus and support Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing tomb raider and i got about 6% of the way through, then I was going to let my girlfriend play under her own account, and it will allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxusaurus Rex, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

I was playing tomb raider and i got about 6% of the way through, then I was going to let my girlfriend play under her own account, and it will allow her to play off of my save. We have separate gold accounts, and I just don't understand it, It's not like
    xbox at all to share saves like that... On 360 if you signed into one account, even if the game allowed you to have multiple save slots, it would still have individual save slots for individual accounts. Is this something that they changed on the Xbox One
    for all games? Is this an issue with automatic sign in with Kinect? Is this just Tomb Raider? Also, a side issue, I dont fully understand the whole player one/two dynamic on this console, either. There is no indicator that tells you who you are, I learned
    that when you use the guide button and it takes you home, it has your home screen, but it's still a bit confusing.. I just got my xbox one, and it just reminds me way to much of windows 8. and windows 8 blows IMO. i can get used to the mediocre interface,
    but I dont want it to interfere with my game saves.

Thanks,

Max

:)

Maxusaurus Rex, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Multiple Skype accounts on Xbox One?

Hi there,

I have multiple Skype accounts (that I don't want to merge into one). Is it possible to switch between multiple Skype accounts on Xbox One?

Thanks for your help in advance!

BizmarkStormz, Feb 13, 2014
  3. DLC Between Multiple Xbox One Accounts

I habe same problem i have purchased dlc on advanced warfair and my boyfriend had to buy the dlc two i was going to get the season pass but its 39 quid and we are not spending nearly 80 on dcl please help us out

proudmommygem, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games from one profile to another, PLEASE HELP!

There are a couple of games that allow game saves to be transferred between profiles. Mass Effect is the only one I'm aware of. Otherwise, saves cannot be transferred between accounts.
  5. JironGhrad Win User

Using SmartGlass on Windows Phone to Interact with XBOX 360

On a related point, I highly recommend having multiple gamertags, even if only one is a gold member. Many games (such as Kinectimals) have a single-save configuration such that if you want more than one user playing their own save you need to have additional
    gamertags.

As to your original question, if you configure the phones with the smartglass app then all of the phones will be able to control it at the same time, UNLESS... you set up separate accounts. The Xbox has no way to differentiate between smartphones using the
    same account.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

DLC Between Multiple Xbox One Accounts

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see any issues with DLC you may be having. The ability to share the DLC is based on the publisher; Call of Duty games are notorious for DLC not being able to be shared. If you are curious about a specific game's DLC and it's
    ability to be shared between accounts, please reach out to the publisher of that game. This thread is over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This
    way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  7. Malacath Win User

To share DLC between profiles on the same console you need to have the console set as the home console.

So while signed into the account that owns the DLC you need to go to the settings app then select the set home console option.

This option also allows you to share your gold membership with other profiles on your console as well.
  8. Warpcell Win User

I am having the same issue with Forza 5. My son bought a Ferrari and I'm not able to access it on my profile. It's very frustrating. I think it's a forced issue to get us I spend more money.
Thema:

Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

1. Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Game saving issues

2. Game Save & Progress Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save & Progress Issue: Hello All I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a multi-player session. I could see all the...
  3. Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass: Hey all, I have been playing around with the windows game pass for a few weeks, and have satisfied until just now due to this game save issue. I have been playing Wargroove; put probably a good...
  4. Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue: Recently upgraded to Game Pass for PC Regretting it now.. As well as Mutant Eden deleting over 10 hours of play I have tried to play Wasteland 2 Except when I save the game and reload it loads...
  5. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  6. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  7. issues with battlefield V local game save issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with battlefield V local game save issues: Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes...
  8. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...
  9. Backwards compatibility/save games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility/save games issue: Hi i recently changed my gamertag (this detail might be important later). I’ve just tried playing Ms Splosion Man on my Xbox One. Ive played the game and completed all multiplayer levels before...
  10. Xbox One X Save Game and Crashing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Save Game and Crashing Issues: So it appears from the various forums that many people are having this problem but no solution or indication of what is causing the problem has been provided... so here goes! My Xbox One X that I...