Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

Discus and support Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing tomb raider and i got about 6% of the way through, then I was going to let my girlfriend play under her own account, and it will allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxusaurus Rex, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

I was playing tomb raider and i got about 6% of the way through, then I was going to let my girlfriend play under her own account, and it will allow her to play off of my save. We have separate gold accounts, and I just don't understand it, It's not like
    xbox at all to share saves like that... On 360 if you signed into one account, even if the game allowed you to have multiple save slots, it would still have individual save slots for individual accounts. Is this something that they changed on the Xbox One
    for all games? Is this an issue with automatic sign in with Kinect? Is this just Tomb Raider? Also, a side issue, I dont fully understand the whole player one/two dynamic on this console, either. There is no indicator that tells you who you are, I learned
    that when you use the guide button and it takes you home, it has your home screen, but it's still a bit confusing.. I just got my xbox one, and it just reminds me way to much of windows 8. and windows 8 blows IMO. i can get used to the mediocre interface,
    but I dont want it to interfere with my game saves.

Thanks,

Max

:)

Maxusaurus Rex, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Multiple Skype accounts on Xbox One?

Hi there,

I have multiple Skype accounts (that I don't want to merge into one). Is it possible to switch between multiple Skype accounts on Xbox One?

Thanks for your help in advance!

BizmarkStormz, Feb 13, 2014
  3. DLC Between Multiple Xbox One Accounts

I habe same problem i have purchased dlc on advanced warfair and my boyfriend had to buy the dlc two i was going to get the season pass but its 39 quid and we are not spending nearly 80 on dcl please help us out

proudmommygem, Feb 13, 2014
  4. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Savegame lost

Hello Mr Siffish

Thank you for reach out to the forums page, We have had a few reports of users having issues with save files on XBox One. This is potentially due to a few issues:

• Asynchronous errors between the local save and Microsoft cloud save storage
      • It is possible that connectivity issues on XBox Live are causing issues during file save transfers.
    • Players signed in with multiple profiles
      • In the event of a local co-op session, the game will save to the account that initiates the game session. If you sign in and initiate a game session with a different profile, it will have a different saved game path.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

NFS heat missing progress

Normally game saves are specific to a profile, that way multiple people can play the same game at their own pace, normally these are not transferable between profiles

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/moving-saved-games-between-profiles/6d0d8b6e-e649-4658-b3e0-437209990085
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

One account= one gamertag= one wallet= one email= all purchases= all games= all saves.

Nothing can be merged between account sorry. Only Gold,Game Pass and games can be shared between "users" on console with the "Home Xbox" setting.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Games from one profile to another, PLEASE HELP!

There are a couple of games that allow game saves to be transferred between profiles. Mass Effect is the only one I'm aware of. Otherwise, saves cannot be transferred between accounts.
  8. JironGhrad Win User

Using SmartGlass on Windows Phone to Interact with XBOX 360

On a related point, I highly recommend having multiple gamertags, even if only one is a gold member. Many games (such as Kinectimals) have a single-save configuration such that if you want more than one user playing their own save you need to have additional
    gamertags.

As to your original question, if you configure the phones with the smartglass app then all of the phones will be able to control it at the same time, UNLESS... you set up separate accounts. The Xbox has no way to differentiate between smartphones using the
    same account.
Thema:

Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE

1. Game saving issues between multiple accounts on XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Game saving issues

2. cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud saving issue with microsoft ultimate word games: I have noticed the last few times that I have tried to play the MUWG that it keeps stating that it is having issues with cloud saving and it gives me the option to retry or to close the cloud. I...
  3. Issues with game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game save data: Xbox Live was having some issues earlier today and I reset my console and it looks like the issue was resolved but something weird has happened and I've lost all my save data for Monster Hunter...
  4. Game Save & Progress Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save & Progress Issue: Hello All I started playing LEGO Star Wars TCS on my Xbox One again last night. Instead of just loading up a single player game I jumped right into a multi-player session. I could see all the...
  5. Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass: Hey all, I have been playing around with the windows game pass for a few weeks, and have satisfied until just now due to this game save issue. I have been playing Wargroove; put probably a good...
  6. Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue: Recently upgraded to Game Pass for PC Regretting it now.. As well as Mutant Eden deleting over 10 hours of play I have tried to play Wasteland 2 Except when I save the game and reload it loads...
  7. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  8. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  9. issues with battlefield V local game save issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with battlefield V local game save issues: Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes...
  10. Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. audio issue, music transfer, and dissapearing saved game info: First off, music transfer- i have tried several times to research on how to transfer music to my 360 thats is on my phone, but everything i try ends in failure. Someone please tell me how to do...